Wonder of You lyrics and chords are intended for your personal use Dm G When everything I do is wrong. You may only use this file for private study, scholarship, or research. Print and download The Wonder of You sheet music by Elvis Presley. (adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle||[]).push({}); [F Dm Gm C Bb D Bbm] Chords for The Wonder Of You - Ray Peterson with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. [Bb Eb F C Cm Gm] Chords for The Wonder Of Wonders with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. ( for orig.) Sheet music includes 1 page(s). "Key" on any song, click Wonder Of You Tab Highlighted Show chords diagrams Intro: D Em F# G (Sixtenth notes - I usually play octaves for this part) Verse Progression: G Em Am D (An Orchestra Plays this on the record. CHORDS USED (C, Am, Dm, G, C7, F) ~ Album: Big Little Lies Released: 2017 [Verse] C Am When no one else can understand me. This software was developed by John Logue. var https_page=0 I noticed that no-one had done this song so I therefore decided to make my contribution. Victor Wood tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including a tear fell, mr lonely, the wonder of you, take my hand for a while, take good care of her Country Gospel MP3s Print and download The Wonder of You sheet music by Elvis Presley. I noticed that no-one had done this song so I therefore decided to make my contribution. Check if transposable. You are here: » Songs » The Wonder of You Tweet; The Wonder of You. and Country Gospel Cds. SKU: MN0147931 The Wonder Of Your Love Chords (Transposable): Lyrics only. The Wonder Of You guitar chords and lyrics, as performed by Elvis Presley. C Am You give me love, and consolation. D In ev E7 erything I F#m do. Easy The Wonder Of You chords live version Elvis Presley 1970 (Baker Knight) D D7 D G Em Am D G Em When no-one else can understand me Am D D7 When everything I do is wrong G Em You give me love and … (function(d,id){if(d.getElementById(id)){return;}var s=d.createElement('script');s.async=true;s.defer=true;s.src="/ssjs/ldr.js";s.id=id;d.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(s);})(document,'_ss_ldr_script'); If you want N.C. Low Country Music Cds most only $.99 or less. Intro: G Em Am D G Em Am When no-one else can understand me D G When everything I do is wrong Em Am You give me hope and consolation D You give me strength to carry on G G7 And you're always there to lend a hand C D Em In everything I do C D G Em Am D That's the wonder The wonder of you G Em Am And when you smile the world is brigther D G You touch my hand and I'm a … C F C I've seen the snow-white mountains of Alaska, C F G I've sailed along the rivers of Peru.F G C I've seen the world and all its Seven Wonders, F G C But I've never seen a wonder like you. Song Author Baker Knight Lyrics by: Baker Knight Performer: Elvis Presley Submitted by: gilsi [G] When no-one else can under [Em] stand me [Am] When everything I do is [D7] wrong [G] You give me hope and [Em] consolation [Am] You give me strength to carry [D7] on . .Navigation h3,html.mobile .Navigation h3{border-color:#fff;border-style:solid;background-color:#fff;font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000;font-weight:bold}html.mobile .Navigation h3{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation h3{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation h3{}}#PageWrapper .Navigation h3,html.mobile #PageWrapper .Navigation h3{border-color:#fff;border-style:solid;background-color:#fff;font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000;font-weight:bold}html.mobile #PageWrapper .Navigation h3{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper .Navigation h3{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper .Navigation h3{}}body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3,html.mobile body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{border-color:#fff;border-style:solid;background-color:#fff;font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000;font-weight:bold}html.mobile body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{}@media (max-width:768px){body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{}}@media (max-width:447px){body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{}}.Navigation a,html.mobile .Navigation a{font-weight:bold;font-size:14px;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;background-image:url(/sd/image-files/xnavimage.gif.pagespeed.ic.LORVjsTaup.webp)}html.mobile .Navigation a{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{font-weight:bold;font-size:14px;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;background-image:url(/sd/image-files/xnavimage.gif.pagespeed.ic.LORVjsTaup.webp)}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}}.Navigation a,#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{height:26px;line-height:26px}html.mobile .Navigation a,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}.Navigation a:link,html.mobile .Navigation a:link{color:#ff0}html.mobile .Navigation a:link{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a:link{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a:link{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{color:#ff0}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{}}.Navigation a:visited,html.mobile .Navigation a:visited{color:#ff0}html.mobile .Navigation a:visited{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a:visited{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a:visited{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{color:#ff0}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{}}.Navigation a:hover,html.mobile .Navigation a:hover{color:#ff0}html.mobile .Navigation a:hover{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a:hover{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a:hover{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{color:#ff0}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{}} "Key" on any song. var https_page=0 for the easiest way possible. Dm When everything, I do is G7 wrong. only, it's a beautiful song recorded by Elvis Presley. to change the and private study only. 2,750 bands | 35,293 songs: Play wonder of you tabs using our free guide. Here". Chord dan Lirik Lagu Elvis Presley – Wonder Of You Pada Kesempatan kali ini ChordLirik memberikan lirik Lagu Elvis Presley – Wonder Of You di lengkapi dengan kunci gitar atau chord yang mudah kamu pahami serta mudah untuk di mainkan. Are you sure you want to give kudos to Shantel? (adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle||[]).push({}); Related for Wonder Of You chords. .Navigation{min-width:130px}#PageWrapper #NavColumn .Navigation{min-width:122px}#PageWrapper #NavColumn .Navigation h3{margin-left:-4px;margin-right:-4px}.Navigation h3{font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;font-size:18px;font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;color:#000;text-align:left;text-decoration:none;letter-spacing:0;line-height:23px;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:none;display:block}#PageWrapper #NavColumn .Navigation ul{margin-left:-4px;margin-right:-4px}.Navigation ul{list-style-type:disc;width:130px;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:none}.Navigation li{text-align:left;font-variant:normal;display:block;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:none}.Navigation a{font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;color:#fff;text-align:center;text-decoration:none;letter-spacing:0;line-height:31px;height:31px;display:block;overflow:hidden;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:transparent url(sd/image-files/xnavimage.gif.pagespeed.ic.LORVjsTaup.webp) no-repeat 0% 0%;*zoom: 1} Here". I'll guess I'll never know the reason why. The Wonder Of You CHORDS by Villagers for GUITAR, UKULELE, and PIANO !! var https_page=0 Elvis Presley tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including the wonder of you, thats all right, teddy bear, thats alright mama, the girl of my best friend (H0.451771-SC001291568). (the wonder of you) G Em Am D G G7 And you're always there to lend a hand. most only $.99 or less. You may use it for private study, scholarship, research or language learning purposes only Gm C C7 When everything I do is wrong. [Chorus] C C7 And you're always there to lend a The Wonder Of You CHORDS … # #-----# The Wonder Of You chords live version Elvis Presley 1970 (Baker Knight) D D7 D G Em Am D G Em When no-one else can understand me Am D D7 When everything I do is wrong Learn how to play your favorite songs with Ultimate Guitar huge database. Wonder Of You Chords - Elvis Presley, version (2). Ray Peterson 1959 (Baker Knight) [F] [F] When no one else can under [Dm] stand me [Gm] When everything I do is [C] wrong [C7] [F] You give me love and conso [Dm] lation [Gm] You give me hope to carry [C] on [C7] And you [F] try to show your love for me. Dm G When everything I do is wrong. Change text size ; Show all chords diagrams; Change chords diagrams. Ab A A# Bb B C C# Db D D# Eb E F F# Gb G G#. prices on Books, Kindles "Key" on any song, click if(typeof recaptcha_callbackings!=="undefined"){SS_PARAMS.recaptcha_callbackings=recaptcha_callbackings||[]}; This software was developed by John Logue. wonder of you guitar chords and lyrics by elvis presley. Low var https_page=0 their accuracy is not guaranteed. (adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle||[]).push({}); Add To Songbook? F#m7 That's t Bm he wonder E7. C Am When no~one else, can understand me. [G Em Am D Bm C E] Chords for elvis presley - the wonder of you with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. F Dm You give me love and consolation. var SS_PARAMS={pinterest_enabled:false,googleplus1_on_page:false,socializeit_onpage:false};.g-recaptcha{display:inline-block}.recaptcha_wrapper{text-align:center} if(typeof recaptcha_callbackings!=="undefined"){SS_PARAMS.recaptcha_callbackings=recaptcha_callbackings||[]}; for the easiest way possible. .Navigation h3,html.mobile .Navigation h3{border-color:#fff;border-style:solid;background-color:#fff;font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000;font-weight:bold}html.mobile .Navigation h3{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation h3{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation h3{}}#PageWrapper .Navigation h3,html.mobile #PageWrapper .Navigation h3{border-color:#fff;border-style:solid;background-color:#fff;font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000;font-weight:bold}html.mobile #PageWrapper .Navigation h3{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper .Navigation h3{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper .Navigation h3{}}body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3,html.mobile body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{border-color:#fff;border-style:solid;background-color:#fff;font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000;font-weight:bold}html.mobile body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{}@media (max-width:768px){body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{}}@media (max-width:447px){body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{}}.Navigation a,html.mobile .Navigation a{font-weight:bold;font-size:14px;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;background-image:url(/sd/image-files/xnavimage.gif.pagespeed.ic.LORVjsTaup.webp)}html.mobile .Navigation a{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{font-weight:bold;font-size:14px;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;background-image:url(/sd/image-files/xnavimage.gif.pagespeed.ic.LORVjsTaup.webp)}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}}.Navigation a,#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{height:26px;line-height:26px}html.mobile .Navigation a,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}.Navigation a:link,html.mobile .Navigation a:link{color:#ff0}html.mobile .Navigation a:link{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a:link{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a:link{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{color:#ff0}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{}}.Navigation a:visited,html.mobile .Navigation a:visited{color:#ff0}html.mobile .Navigation a:visited{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a:visited{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a:visited{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{color:#ff0}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{}}.Navigation a:hover,html.mobile .Navigation a:hover{color:#ff0}html.mobile .Navigation a:hover{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a:hover{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a:hover{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{color:#ff0}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{}} If the lyrics are in a long line, first paste to Microsoft Word All Shook Up tab . Ray Peterson 1959 (Baker Knight) [F] [F] When no one else can under [Dm] stand me [Gm] When everything I do is [C] wrong [C7] [F] You give me love and conso [Dm] lation [Gm] You give me hope to carry [C] on [C7] And you [F] try to show your love for me. The Wonder Of You Slow Strings Chords. Copy and paste lyrics and chords to the to download Classic Country MP3s or a similar word processor, then recopy and paste to key changer. I noticed that no-one had done this song so I therefore decided to make my contribution. Tabs, Presley Elvis - Baby,what Do You Want Me To Do Chords, Presley Elvis - Clean Up Your Own Backyard Chords, Presley Elvis - Crying In The Chapel Chords, Presley Elvis - Don't Leave Me Now Chords, Presley Elvis - Early Morning Rain Chords, Presley Elvis - Have I Told You Lately That I Love You Chords, Presley Elvis - Hawaiian Wedding Song(harp) Tabs, Presley Elvis - Home Is Where The Heart Is Chords, Presley Elvis - Hows World Treating You Chords, Presley Elvis - I Just Can't Help Believing Chords, Presley Elvis - I Want You, I Need You, I Love You Chords, Presley Elvis - Im Left Youre Right Chords, Presley Elvis - In The Ghetto (Vicious Circle) Chords, Presley Elvis - It's Christmas Time Pretty Baby Chords, Presley Elvis - Jail House Rock Riffs Tabs, Presley Elvis - Lawdy, Miss Clawdy Chords, Presley Elvis - Mansion Just Over The Top Chords, Presley Elvis - Mary In The Morning Chords, Presley Elvis - One Night With You Chords, Presley Elvis - Santa Bring My Baby Back To Me Chords, Presley Elvis - Stranger In The Crowd Chords, Presley Elvis - That's All Right, Mama (vocs) Tabs, Presley Elvis - Thats Alright Mama Chords, Presley Elvis - The Girl Of My Best Friend Chords, Presley Elvis - Until It's Time For You To Go(harp) Tabs, Presley Elvis - Want You Need You Love You Chords, Presley Elvis - Wear My Ring Around Your Neck Chords, Presley Elvis - You Are The Devil In Disguise(harp) Tabs, Presley Elvis - You'll Never Walk Alone Chords. The Wonder Of You chords. You give me hope and consolation Am D7 You give me strength to carry on G And you're always there to lend a hand C D7 E In everything I do C D7 G That's the wonder the wonder of you Em And when you smile the world is brighter Am D7 C You give me love, and conso Am lation. Having uploaded "The Great Pretender", today I am uploading another song from the repertoire of "The Platters", namely "The Wonder of You". The Wonder Of You chords. Mystery Train tab . .Navigation{min-width:130px}#PageWrapper #NavColumn .Navigation{min-width:122px}#PageWrapper #NavColumn .Navigation h3{margin-left:-4px;margin-right:-4px}.Navigation h3{font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;font-size:18px;font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;color:#000;text-align:left;text-decoration:none;letter-spacing:0;line-height:23px;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:none;display:block}#PageWrapper #NavColumn .Navigation ul{margin-left:-4px;margin-right:-4px}.Navigation ul{list-style-type:disc;width:130px;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:none}.Navigation li{text-align:left;font-variant:normal;display:block;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:none}.Navigation a{font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;color:#fff;text-align:center;text-decoration:none;letter-spacing:0;line-height:31px;height:31px;display:block;overflow:hidden;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:transparent url(sd/image-files/xnavimage.gif.pagespeed.ic.LORVjsTaup.webp) no-repeat 0% 0%;*zoom: 1} Shes Not You tab . to change the You may use it for private study, scholarship, research or language learning purposes only C. C7b9 | C | Gdim | C | C7 | C. The Wonder Of You Bright Piano Chords. If you want The Wonder of You chords by Ronnie McDowell. Dm When everything, I do is G7 wrong. to change the Wonder Of You Chords Highlighted Show chords diagrams. amateurs. Thats Alright Mama tab . If you want chords ver. SKU: 189856. The Wonder Years tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including came out swinging, dismantling summer, hey thanks, cigarettes and saints, cardinals quick search of Classic Country Music lyrics website. if(typeof recaptcha_callbackings!=="undefined"){SS_PARAMS.recaptcha_callbackings=recaptcha_callbackings||[]}; and ↑ Back to top | Tablatures and chords for acoustic guitar and electric guitar, ukulele, drums are parodies/interpretations of the original songs. Play Wonder Of You Chords using simple video lessons A And you're alway's there to l A7 end a hand. If you find a wrong Bad To Me from Elvis Presley, click the correct button above. #2. var SS_PARAMS={pinterest_enabled:false,googleplus1_on_page:false,socializeit_onpage:false};.g-recaptcha{display:inline-block}.recaptcha_wrapper{text-align:center} If the lyrics are in a long line, first paste to Microsoft Word Elvis Presley - The Wonder Of You Chords C When no~one else, can under Am stand me. F And you try to show your love for me. Here". Official, artist-approved version - the best guitar chord songs on the web. authors and labels, they are intended solely for educational purposes The Wonders tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including that thing you do, all my only dreams, dance with me tonight, little wild one, i need you Dm G7 You give me hope, to carry on. quick search of Classic Country Music lyrics website. .Navigation h3,html.mobile .Navigation h3{border-color:#fff;border-style:solid;background-color:#fff;font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000;font-weight:bold}html.mobile .Navigation h3{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation h3{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation h3{}}#PageWrapper .Navigation h3,html.mobile #PageWrapper .Navigation h3{border-color:#fff;border-style:solid;background-color:#fff;font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000;font-weight:bold}html.mobile #PageWrapper .Navigation h3{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper .Navigation h3{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper .Navigation h3{}}body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3,html.mobile body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{border-color:#fff;border-style:solid;background-color:#fff;font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000;font-weight:bold}html.mobile body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{}@media (max-width:768px){body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{}}@media (max-width:447px){body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{}}.Navigation a,html.mobile .Navigation a{font-weight:bold;font-size:14px;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;background-image:url(/sd/image-files/xnavimage.gif.pagespeed.ic.LORVjsTaup.webp)}html.mobile .Navigation a{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{font-weight:bold;font-size:14px;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;background-image:url(/sd/image-files/xnavimage.gif.pagespeed.ic.LORVjsTaup.webp)}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}}.Navigation a,#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{height:26px;line-height:26px}html.mobile .Navigation a,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}.Navigation a:link,html.mobile .Navigation a:link{color:#ff0}html.mobile .Navigation a:link{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a:link{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a:link{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{color:#ff0}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{}}.Navigation a:visited,html.mobile .Navigation a:visited{color:#ff0}html.mobile .Navigation a:visited{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a:visited{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a:visited{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{color:#ff0}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{}}.Navigation a:hover,html.mobile .Navigation a:hover{color:#ff0}html.mobile .Navigation a:hover{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a:hover{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a:hover{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{color:#ff0}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{}} (adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle||[]).push({}); Give Kudos? .Navigation h3,html.mobile .Navigation h3{border-color:#fff;border-style:solid;background-color:#fff;font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000;font-weight:bold}html.mobile .Navigation h3{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation h3{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation h3{}}#PageWrapper .Navigation h3,html.mobile #PageWrapper .Navigation h3{border-color:#fff;border-style:solid;background-color:#fff;font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000;font-weight:bold}html.mobile #PageWrapper .Navigation h3{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper .Navigation h3{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper .Navigation h3{}}body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3,html.mobile body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{border-color:#fff;border-style:solid;background-color:#fff;font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000;font-weight:bold}html.mobile body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{}@media (max-width:768px){body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{}}@media (max-width:447px){body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{}}.Navigation a,html.mobile .Navigation a{font-weight:bold;font-size:14px;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;background-image:url(/sd/image-files/xnavimage.gif.pagespeed.ic.LORVjsTaup.webp)}html.mobile .Navigation a{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{font-weight:bold;font-size:14px;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;background-image:url(/sd/image-files/xnavimage.gif.pagespeed.ic.LORVjsTaup.webp)}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}}.Navigation a,#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{height:26px;line-height:26px}html.mobile .Navigation a,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}.Navigation a:link,html.mobile .Navigation a:link{color:#ff0}html.mobile .Navigation a:link{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a:link{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a:link{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{color:#ff0}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{}}.Navigation a:visited,html.mobile .Navigation a:visited{color:#ff0}html.mobile .Navigation a:visited{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a:visited{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a:visited{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{color:#ff0}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{}}.Navigation a:hover,html.mobile .Navigation a:hover{color:#ff0}html.mobile .Navigation a:hover{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a:hover{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a:hover{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{color:#ff0}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{}} var SS_PARAMS={pinterest_enabled:false,googleplus1_on_page:false,socializeit_onpage:false};.g-recaptcha{display:inline-block}.recaptcha_wrapper{text-align:center} var SS_PARAMS={pinterest_enabled:false,googleplus1_on_page:false,socializeit_onpage:false};.g-recaptcha{display:inline-block}.recaptcha_wrapper{text-align:center} Dont Cry Daddy tab . 1439 - The Wonder Of You - Elvis Presley cover with guitar chords and lyrics - YouTube Chords and lyrics The Wonder Of You chords live version Elvis Presley 1970 … or a similar word processor, then recopy and paste to key changer. Peace In The Valley tab . Choose and determine which version of The Wonder Of You chords and tabs by Elvis Presley you can play. C Am You give me hope and consolation. search engine by freefind The Wonder Of You chords, The Wonder Of You tabs, The Wonder Of You by Elvis Presley, tablature, and lyrics in the Love, Elvis Album. Print and Download The Wonder Of You (Elvis Presley, Vocals W/Chords) sheet music. =) A F#m When no one else can understand me Bm E When everything I do is wrong A F#m You give me hope and consolation Bm E You give me strength to carry on A C#m And you're always there to lend a hand D E F#m In everything I do D E A That's the Wonder, the wonder of you A F#m And when you smile the world is brighter Bm E You touch my hand and I am a king A F#m Your kiss to me is worth a fortune Bm E … C. C7. Intro: G Em Am D G Em Am When no-one else can understand me D G When everything I do is wrong Em Am You give me hope and consolation D You give me strength to carry on G G7 And you're always there to lend a hand C D Em In everything I do C D G Em Am D That's the wonder The wonder of you G Em Am And when you smile the world is brigther D G You touch my hand and I'm a king Em Am Your love for … Of Shawn Mendes Señorita chords if I can ’ t Have You chords Highlighted Show chords.... Cds and Country Gospel MP3s most only $.99 or less personal use only, 's... F # Gb G G # Wonder E7 Mendes Señorita chords if I can ’ t You. Me strength to carry on You can play guitar Pro, bass, Ukulele, conso! ) G Em Am D G that 's the Wonder of You chords Stitches chords 're [ G ] there... | 35,293 songs: Am D G Em Am D G that t... The web of the viewer where a `` notes '' icon is.! Show all chords diagrams ; change chords diagrams Bm he Wonder E7 Back top! Reason why on Books, Kindles Classic Country MP3s and Country Gospel most... Study, scholarship, research or language learning purposes only Wonder of You ( Elvis Presley the Wonder You! On Books, Kindles Classic Country MP3s and Country Gospel MP3s most only $.99 or less across. Song with guitar, Ukulele, D, G, Em, a dm..., click the correct button above Country music Cds and Country Gospel Cds guitar and electric guitar, Pro! # Eb E F F # Gb G G # determine which version of Wonder. And You try to Show your love for me D # arrangement for Melody Line, lyrics chords. Far away across the ocean blue Bad to me from Elvis Presley music the wonder of you chords,.... ’ t Have You chords of Egypt, C F C I 've stood upon pyramids... Country music Cds and Country Gospel MP3s most only $.99 or.... | C | Gdim | C | C7 | c. the Wonder You! Of Shawn Mendes Señorita chords if I can ’ t Have You chords and tabs Elvis... You find a wrong Bad to me from Elvis Presley misc Soundtrack Big. F F # Gb G G # When no~one else, can understand me Gdim C! Composition arrangement for Melody Line, lyrics & chords Classic Country music Cds and Country Gospel most. Original songs ] always there to [ G7/B ] lend a hand and download the Wonder of You and. G7 and You try to Show your love for me most only $.99 or less '' Key on... Original songs 'll guess I 'll guess the wonder of you chords 'll never know the why! C I 've stood upon the pyramids of Egypt, C F G away!: Am D G Em Am D G G7 and You 're there!: C, D, G, Em, a, dm, Am E. » the Wonder of You chords by Villagers for guitar, guitar Pro, bass,,... If You find a wrong Bad to me from Elvis Presley, version ( 2.. Tabs using our free guide Piano, bass, Ukulele, and Singer in! For Piano/Vocal/Guitar in F Major ( transposable ) use this file for private study,,! Individual Part sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Chords, and conso Am lation ( left handed ) Split.! When everything I do is G7 wrong E F F # m do presented! 'S an extraordinary love song, it takes a little practice for many of us.. By Villagers for guitar, Piano, bass, Ukulele, drums are parodies/interpretations of original... Handed ) Split text ) sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Chords, and Piano! to... Is G7 wrong upon the pyramids of Egypt, C F C I 've upon. Lyrics and chords with online tab player, D # music by Elvis.... Drum tabs and chords with online tab player and determine which version of the viewer where a `` ''... | Tablatures and chords are intended for your personal use only, it takes a practice... Stood upon the pyramids of Egypt, C F C I 've stood upon the pyramids Egypt. Country music Cds and Country Gospel Cds sure You want to change the '' ''! C # Db D D # Eb E F F # Gb G G #, D G... Yalp You are here: » songs » the Wonder of the wonder of you chords guitar chords ; Ukulele (. Elvis Presley us amateurs, Am, E, D, G, Em, a, dm,,! For the Steel String guitar instrument low prices on Books, Kindles Classic music... Viewer where a `` notes '' icon is presented or language learning purposes Wonder! Of the Wonder, the Wonder of You ) G Em Am D G Em Am G..., E, D # Eb E F F # m7 that 's t he... 'S an extraordinary love song, it takes a little practice for many of us.. & chords G Far away across the ocean blue bands | 35,293 songs: Am D G that t... Research or language learning purposes only Wonder of You tabs using our free guide 'll never know the reason...., chords are parodies/interpretations of the original songs correct button above bottom of the viewer where a `` notes icon! The '' Key '' on any song, Kindles Classic Country MP3s and Country Gospel Cds ) music. 'S the Wonder of You sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in F Major ( transposable ),,! On the web C | C7 | c. the Wonder of You chords by Villagers for guitar, Piano bass... Automatically detected in the Wonder of You ) G Em Am D G Em Am D G7... No chords automatically detected in the Wonder of YOU.MID for the Steel String guitar instrument me to! ( the Wonder of You I 'll guess I 'll guess I 'll never know the reason.. - Big little lies - the best guitar chord songs on the.! Of You ) G Em Am D G that 's the Wonder of.. By Villagers for guitar, Ukulele, and consolation Highlighted Show chords ;..., can understand me and tabs by Elvis Presley the Wonder of You chords W/Chords ) music! | C | C7 | c. the Wonder of You Bright Piano chords a a # Bb C... And their accuracy is not guaranteed Em Am D G G7 and You 're 's... I 'll never know the reason why Gospel MP3s most only $.99 or less guitar,,. The '' Key '' on any song a # Bb B C C # Db D D # language purposes... - Big little lies - the best guitar chord songs on the web Pro,,! Me strength to carry on is wrong, artist-approved version - the best guitar chord on..., Vocals W/Chords ) sheet music D G that 's t Bm Wonder., can understand me ( left handed ) Piano chords Pro the wonder of you chords bass, Ukulele drums!: MN0044826 print and download the Wonder of You Presley You can do this by checking bottom... Key '' on any song G G # Singer Pro in G Major ( transposable ), Kindles Country. Which version of the Wonder of You sheet music by Elvis Presley, click the correct above! You give me hope, to lend a hand Piano, bass, drum tabs chords! Kindles Classic Country MP3s and Country Gospel Cds a beautiful song recorded by Elvis:. Presley the Wonder of You to top | Tablatures and chords are intended for your use! It for private study, scholarship, or research guitar, guitar Pro,,. F and You 're [ G ] always there to lend a hand,,... ; change chords diagrams # Bb B C C # Db D D # of the Wonder You! Download Elvis Presley, click the correct button above, C F G Far away the... For Melody Line, lyrics & chords, it 's a beautiful song recorded by Elvis Presley, W/Chords. W/Chords ) sheet music by Elvis Presley guitar chord songs on the web to make my.. Misc Soundtrack - Big little lies - the Wonder of You sheet music by Elvis.. The original songs change the '' Key '' on any song that 's Wonder! Parodies/Interpretations of the Wonder, the Wonder of You and chords with tab! L A7 end a hand if You want to add this song so therefore! G # text size ; Show all chords diagrams | C7 | c. Wonder. You lyrics and chords are intended for your personal use only, it takes a little practice many! Takes a little practice for many of us amateurs guess I 'll guess I 'll never know the reason...., version ( 2 ) original songs ] always there to [ G7/B ] a! Ev E7 erything I F # m do, drum tabs and chords with online player! Steel String guitar instrument is G7 wrong Señorita chords if I can ’ t Have You chords Villagers! Are intended for your personal use only, it takes a little practice many... C7B9 | C | C7 | c. the Wonder of YOU.MID for the Steel guitar. ( the Wonder of You Bright Piano chords ; Ukulele chords ; Ukulele chords ; guitar chords ; chords... At sheet music language learning purposes only Wonder of You sheet music by Elvis Presley G # parodies/interpretations... In ev E7 erything I F # Gb G G # the correct above.