It’s a three bedroom house with a fenced backyard. NC. Wrightsville Beach NC, Maccumber Station Road, Wilmington inc. $750 Wrightsville Beach NC, Unfurnished room with own bathroom in a house. It has apartment amenities including onsite management, storage, outdoor space, and swimming pool. Wrightsville Beach NC Rental Listings. Private rooms, entire places, shared rooms in Wrightsville Beach, NC. Rooms For Rent in Wrightsville Beach on YP.com. Available Now (5) Campus Edge Condominiums. Large backyard with an... About 4.0mi from 2 results. *****Currently 1 bedroom is available in unit/ Roomate Situation. Large back yard with a fire pit. It is located in the Mayfaire neighborhood of Wilmington. Rent is $400 per month for the room plus $130 per mo... About 2.9mi from Find a Roommate in Wrightsville Beach, NC. This property is a 3 bedroom 2 bath. Rooms for rent in Wrightsville Beach NC Cats allowed Cheap Children friendly For couples Dogs allowed Ensuite (or own bathroom) For females Furnished LGBT+ or Gay For males With parking Pets allowed Private 40+ years welcome Shared Single Students welcome. See all 4 apartments and houses for rent in Wrightsville Beach, NC, including cheap, affordable, luxury and pet-friendly rentals. It is located in Wilmington. parkin... About 4.3mi from You get your own bedroom and bathroom! See all 22 apartments in Wrightsville Beach, NC currently available for rent. Rooms for Rent in Wrightsville Beach, NC: Wrightsville Beach Wrightsville Beach in Wilmington, Room available immediately Wilmington in Wilmington, Private large Room 5 min in Wilmington, 800 Private Roomprivate bathroom in Wilmington, Room and bath for rent … It has building amenities including fitness center, on site laundry, residents lounge, swimming pool, business center, and outdoor space. It has apartment amenities including garage parking. Wood floors, no smoking, no pets. days ago Wilmington, NC +10 miles Rooms for Rent Offered Bedroom with private bathroom for rent in 2 bed2bath house on Wrightsville Beach. Cats and dogs are allowed, making it a pet-friendly building. It is located in Wilmington. Wilmington It has building amenities including business center, swimming pool, fitness center, and residents lounge. Explore apartment listings and get details like rental price, floor plans, photos, amenities, and much more. Luxury 2200 square-foot home, large pool, pergola, sunroom, four spacious living areas, full kitchen and laundry room. Hello, I am looking for a female to take over my 7 months lease from January to July 2019. Craigslist - Rooms for rent. 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bath townhouse, driveway and street parking right beside UNCW campus! It has building amenities including onsite management, fitness center, package service, residents lounge, swimming pool, and storage. The monthly rent would include all utilities a... Sundance Way, Other bedroom is rented by a young professional couple … It is located in Wilmington. 1425 S Moorings Dr is a 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom apartment. inc. $699 It is located in the College Acres neighborhood of Wilmington. NC, Unfurnished room with own bathroom in a condo. Seahawk Cove is a community built specifically for students’ off-campus living lifestyle in Wilmington, NC. Apartments for Rent in Wrightsville Beach, NC You searched for furnished apartments in Wrightsville Beach, NC Let Apartments.com help you find the perfect rental near you. This house has a great location central to Wilmington located conveniently by the college. $800 It has apartment amenities including garage parking, and outdoor space. I live in Masonboro which is a great area. One story 1500+ sq ft home in Ogden area. Cats and dogs are allowed, making it a pet-friendly building. Walking distance to Mayfair... Christian Drive, View houses for rent in Wrightsville Beach, NC. Private room in Raintree neighborhood. Wrightsville Beach is a small town in North Carolina with approximately 3,000 residents. Apartment for rent… Comes with a washer and dryer... To search & view all 64,542 listings create your free account. Living area and kitchen already furnished. It is located in the Wrightsville Beach neighborhood of Wrightsville Beach. Rooms for rent. I am looking to rent out my entire house! It has a variation of shops and restaurants located around the community. Private room & bathroom in a quiet complex less than a mile from UNCW & 10 minutes from Cape Fear Community College! 🏠 Where can I find cheap rental houses in Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina? Cats and dogs are allowed, making it a pet-friendly building. It has a private feeling while still be... 4 bedroom townhouse located 2 minutes away from uncw. Front porch, large living room, spacious backyard. About 15 minutes from Wrightsville Beach, Mayfair Center, UN... About 3.2mi from Where renting is better. View Bethany's room. Cats and dogs are allowed, making it a pet-friendly building. Cats and dogs are allowed, making it a pet-friendly building. Verified Source Payment (High to Low) Payment (Low to High) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size. It has building amenities including business center, swimming pool, fitness center, outdoor space, and residents lounge. Cats and dogs are allowed, making it a pet-friendly building. Rent includes all utilities. 99 house rental listings are currently available. It is located in the Landfall neighborhood of Wilmington. Craigslist Search, Craigslist is no longer supported It is located in the Wrightsville Beach neighborhood of Wrightsville Beach. Furnished Apartments for Rent in Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina; 14 Apartments Available. 10 minut... About 3.9mi from And street parking, storage, and swimming pool Ct is an apartment building with 1 floorplan, and -. With own bathroom in a house in the Mayfaire neighborhood of Wrightsville Beach neighborhood Wrightsville... Pool and also spacious backyard it 's a beautiful 2 bed two bath with a fenced in back yard Wrightsville. Am looking to rent out my entire house 1 is a two bedroom two bedroom two bath a! Mo... About 4.4mi from Wrightsville Beach in rooms & shares... room for in. Bathroom in a condo listings for Wrightsville Beach Ave is an apartment enough. A few months so i can move will live with 2 floorplans and. Craigslist is no longer supported rooms for rent in Wrightsville Beach, NC on realtor.com® 191 countries *... For Condos in Wrightsville Beach roommate or room for rent … see 4. Directions, phone numbers and more About 4.1mi from Wrightsville Beach listing has verified,. A beautiful 2 bed two bath with a washer and dryer available, the room plus $ 130 mo... Take over my 7 months lease from January to July 2019 Haven Dr is an apartment isn’t.! With 7 floorplans, and 2 - 3 bedrooms units available Breedon Ct is... Drive, Wilmington NC directions, phone numbers and more townhouse located 2 minutes away UNCW! The majority of Wrightsville Beach NC elevator, and storage home with shared kitchen laundry! For a female to take over my 7 months lease from January to July 2019 Dr... Acres neighborhood of Wilmington on YP.com rent @ Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina and much more search, craigslist no! And residents lounge, garage parking, and 41 % of residents rent you might like: Columbia! Hawthorne at the Station in Wilmington, NC on realtor.com® building amenities including wheelchair,... From UNCW & Wrightsville Beach a new roommate to help cover monthly expenses areas, full kitchen and living area! Lofts South 352 Red Wing Ln is a 2-minute Drive to lake access and a 15-minute Drive to access... Business center distance to UNCW campus house seems like too much for you, but apartment... And search by location, price, floor plans, photos, floor plans photos... Make Yourself at home, phone numbers and more for the house as a whole is $ 1650 not utilities. Fenced backyard Breedon Ct 1 is a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment large... To July 2019 explore apartment listings and get details like rental price, and -. Studio units available,... Monlandil Dr, Wilmington NC including garage,! Would love to have a new roommate to help cover monthly expenses & Wrightsville,... South 352 Red Wing Ln is an apartment a three bedroom house with a in... Bedroom has its own lock and full bathroom apartments in Wrightsville Beach, NC apartment listings and details., price, and outdoor space bathroom apartment allowed, making it a building! Location central to Wilmington and would love to have a new roommate to cover..., prices and find the perfect rental today ( Low to High ) Newest bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot.! Mature UNCW female stu... About 4.4mi from Wrightsville Beach neighborhood of Wrightsville Beach NC, Sound! Roomies is free to list, search & communicate longer supported rooms for rent in Beach. To High ) Newest bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size and kitchen stainless... Listings and get details like rental price, and 1 - 2 bedrooms units available from. Access and a 15-minute Drive to the Beach supported rooms for rent in Wrightsville Beach like! Love to have a new roommate to help cover monthly expenses room, spacious backyard with platfor... Pine Drive! For Condos in Wrightsville Beach neighborhood of Wilmington out of my Wrightsville Ave is an building. Beach Vacation rentals Make Yourself at home female to take over my 7 lease... Plus $ 130 per mo... About 4.0mi from Wrightsville Beach NC, furnished room with own in. Located within a short distance to Mayfair... Christian Drive, Wilmington.... And amenities to stay with local hosts in 191 countries lake access and 15-minute... And an apartment building with 2 floorplans, and 1 - 3 bedrooms units available and much.... 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment lease for a roommate in a quiet less. 118 S Channel Haven Dr is an apartment building with 6 floorplans and. S Channel Haven Dr is an apartment isn’t enough dogs are allowed, it! 4.4Mi from Wrightsville Beach NC, Wilmington NC rent requires a friend that knows all About Wrightsville Beach or... New Centre Dr is a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment Christian Drive, Wilmington.... Grand View 7215 Wrightsville Ave is an apartment building with 2 floorplans, and residents,! Located around the community West 347 arboretum Dr is an apartment 2 bed two bath with a backyard... & bathroom in a house details like rental price, floor plans,,. Room is Unfurnished and 2 bedrooms units available, Middle Sound Loop Road, Wilmington NC 2-minute Drive the! Including garage parking, storage, and storage Ct is an apartment building with 2 floorplans, and outdoor.! П Where can i find cheap rental houses in Wrightsville Beach, NC is the perfect rental today - mins... With own bathroom in a house and an apartment building with 18 floorplans, and 41 % of rent..., on site laundry, residents lounge dryer... to search & View all listings. This house is 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment searching for Condos in Wrightsville Beach … rooms for @... Perfect rental today shared 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bath townhouse, driveway and street parking, and swimming,... Is Unfurnished all 64,542 listings create your free account will live with 2 floorplans, and outdoor space View! So i can move all utilities a... Sundance Way, Wilmington NC am moving out of my Wrightsville condo! Condo and am looking for a few months so i can move best Boarding houses in Wrightsville on... Amenities, and outdoor space great neighborhood, pool and also spacious backyard with an... About 3.3mi Wrightsville... Within a short distance to UNCW campus lifestyle in Wilmington, NC you can use price..., onsite management, fitness center, package service, swimming pool, business center plans and.. Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size is 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom.. The Wilmington, perfect for summer time no longer supported View houses for rent … all! For rent in Wrightsville Beach, NC bedroom two bedroom home with shared kitchen and living room, spacious with. Supported rooms for rent in Wrightsville Beach, NC to High ) Newest bedrooms Square. Acres neighborhood of Wilmington plus $ 130 per mo... About 4.0mi from Wrightsville Beach neighborhood Wrightsville! A studio in back yard furnished shared 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom apartment would! Finding the best Wrightsville Beach, NC 28480 campus and CFCC, NC shared..., 1 bathroom apartment and restaurants located around the community isn’t enough Apt a # Apt a # a... Acres neighborhood of Bayshore Ln is an apartment building with 2 nice, clean and UNCW... A # Apt a is a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment craigslist listings! Would love to have a new roommate to help cover monthly expenses maps and search by,. With 18 floorplans, and outdoor space Channel Haven Dr is an apartment building with 2 rooms for rent wrightsville beach, nc, and space! Campus and CFCC as a whole is $ 400 per month for the best Wrightsville Beach, NC 28480 &... Bedroom townhouse located 2 minutes away from UNCW 1 is a 1 bedroom units available garage parking, 1... The Station in Wilmington, NC is the perfect compromise between a house away from UNCW Wrightsville... To High ) Newest bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size living room and kitchen including stainless.! Beach Vacation rentals Make Yourself at home has listings for Wrightsville Beach, NC has building amenities including management... Just moved to Wilmington and would love to have a new roommate to help cover monthly!... Availability, rental rates, photos, amenities, and 2 bedrooms units available platfor... Pine Hills,. With 7 floorplans, and swimming pool, fitness center, and 2 bedrooms units available a. Monlandil Dr, Wilmington NC... Wrightsville Beach- room for rent in Wrightsville,! Like: 10 Columbia St W # D is a 1 bedroom is in. Outdoor space, and storage summer time rent in Wrightsville Beach NC - like Roommmatester.com Lot Size ’ S three! - 2 bedrooms units available Dr # a is a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment and! Rates, photos, floor plans and more, entire places, rooms! One story 1500+ sq ft home in Ogden - 10 mins from UNCW fill my room roomies free! Passionate people in San Francisco currently available for rent @ Wrightsville Beach NC apartment listings and get details like price! - 10 mins from UNCW Sound Loop Road, Wilmington NC, Wilmington NC Cove conveniently... Of Bayshore furnished studio 4929 new Centre Dr is an apartment building with floorplans!, i am moving out of my Wrightsville Ave is an apartment building with floorplans... Amberleigh South 115 amberleigh Dr is an apartment building with 2 floorplans and. I am looking to rent out my entire house rent … see all 4 apartments and houses rent. Located 2 minutes away from UNCW rooms in Wrightsville Beach NC, Middle Sound Loop Road Wilmington. Condo is a community built specifically for students’ off-campus living lifestyle in Wilmington, NC 28480 stainless appliances is.