Reviewed On 8/31/2017 by Erin M. My husband and I were very happy with our decision to have our wedding reception at Raintree Country Club! 838 likes. Learn about RAINTREE COUNTRY CLUB culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. The Las Vegas Paiute Golf Resort is proud to partner with MGM Resorts to provide you with an incredible Las Vegas trip. Please fix your divot marks so we can keep them that way! Write about the course and venue with the aim of providing insights for other golfers rather than your round or adverse weather and do not be offensive. All content is posted anonymously by employees working at Raintree Country Club. Great course for the money. Exclusive golf course information, specifications and golf course details at Raintree Country Club. 1. Proshop hours are based on daylight hours. Want to name two golf courses and win $10,000? Submit Course Review. Since the new greenskeeper has taken over, the course is in great condition. From small gatherings to large celebrations, we offer a venue to accommodate you and your guests that is sure to please. Raintree Country Club in Hillsboro, Missouri: details, stats, scorecard, course layout, tee times, photos, reviews Many of the holes including par threes require driving well past the tee boxes to locate the green. Virtually all holes are up or down hill or both and the most frustrating part of the game was landing a perfect drive right down the middle and watch my ball roll 50 yards left or right into the woods because of the slope. Several houses very close to the course with out of bounds along several fairways. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. While the North Course features a lot of elevation changes from hole to hole, and demands accurate driving, the South course is much flatter and gives you more room off the tee. I went during the week so it was not very crowded. My husband and I played on a gorgeous Friday afternoon. The pool is a great place to cool off in the summer months, and get to know fellow Members. The food was EXCELLENT!! No reviews submitted yet. Raintree Country Club St. Louis; Raintree Country Club, Hillsboro; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Raintree Country Club Restaurant on Zomato User Photos of Raintree Country Club (South Course) No users have uploaded photos of this course. The greens are lightening fast and most of them have a slope (not level), which makes the greens extremely difficult. The bar will resume normal Friday night operations on January 8th. Really? View of the puttin green at Raintree Country Club. Raintree Country Club has been a Charlotte tradition since 1971 offering families a country club experience with a distinct southern flair. Will definitely be back and put this course on my preferred places to play. No water on the course. We had to go to their restaurant to get drinks. Ratings and Reviews for Raintree Country Club (South Course) No Reviews or Ratings have been found for this course. They called the following week accusing us of taking their mirrors. Reviews from RAINTREE COUNTRY CLUB employees about RAINTREE COUNTRY CLUB culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Advertisement. A view of the 9th hole at Raintree Country Club, A view of green #18 at Raintree Country Club, Add a Golf Advisor ratings badge to your website, Get a feed with the latest reviews for this course, Las Vegas Paiute Golf Resort Stay & Play Package with MGM Resorts, Gamble Sands 2 Nights 3 Rounds Weekday Package, Ventana Canyon - Fall Golf Getaway Package, Package Paradise at The Hammock Beach Resort and Spa, The joy of discovery is a precious and Cool Golf Thing, The best holes at Tiburon Golf Club's Gold Course. I shot 15 strokes over my average. It seemed we had the course to ourselves. I wouldn't use them again. Great challenging course.No flat fairways, greens are sloped too...Since there are so many areas which require blind shots, it will be helpful if the course provide a layout for each hole. Playing only once will not do YOU justice. Three par 5's in a row is quite odd! Cons - Blind shots were difficult because the course is so dry that balls will carry a long way and easily get lost. Members of Raintree Country Club are treated to exceptional services and amenities perfect for any stage of life. Established in… The Registered Agent on file for this company is Kenneth Mcclain and is … Fairways are well-defined. We had a great time! Fun challenging course, I used almost every club in my bag. The 18-hole Raintree Country Club in Uniontown, OH is a public golf course that opened in 1992. The golf course is part of that package. Greens were a bit challenging cause they ran fast but we loved it. Our guide to finding America's best family-friendly golf resorts. For the most part the fairways and tee boxes are in very good shape. Many blind shots, especially on par 3's. This wouldn't be a problem if the scorecard or the tee box had descriptive pictures of the holes but neither does. Raintree Country Club. First time playing this course, and found it to be to my liking. Specialties: Raintree Country Club is home to Raintree Golf Club and The Tree's Restaurant and Bar. Will definitely play again. Greens are in great shape and rolling well. Raintree Country Club 8600 Raintree Ln Charlotte, NC Clubs - … He purchased the course in 2012 and had to do a lot of work to it just to make it playable. Play SMART and you will have a great time! Now's your chance. Pros - Fair price. Only slight drawback is length. The venue was absolutely gorgeous! All rights reserved. Golf . Hours listed are for The Tree's Restaurant and Bar. Hopefully they have gotten their act together, but we weren't offered anything for our troubles. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON COOKIES INCLUDING HOW TO MANAGE YOUR CONSENT VISIT OUR, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Welcomed. 3 Raintree Country Club reviews. Nothing but rave reviews from all our guests. Very narrow fairways and water that will come into play.Course requires many different clubs based on the layout.Cons: Greens were on the minus side and for this time of year and the great weather, that was disappointing, very sandy.The course is short with some quirky holes and there isn't a course layout to go by.Slow players who don't seem to understand the concept of playing through but that is not the course's fault. Jim Troutman, PGA manages the course as the General Manager. Very difficult to get in to.”“Old Charlotte.”“Long waiting list right now… Better golf course than Quail in my opinion, even though Quail gets the credit because it hosts the Wells Fargo.”“Well regard… Be carefull when u get to the green though they are extremely fast and in the best shape I have seen around at other courses. 8600 Raintree Ln. Club Regina Los Cabos: Raintree - Cabo - See 936 traveler reviews, 888 candid photos, and great deals for Club Regina Los Cabos at Tripadvisor. This is the Raintree Country Club company profile. The company's filing status is listed as Voluntarily Dissolved and its File Number is 00311986. The company's filing status is listed as Franchise Tax Involuntarily Ended and its File Number is 0032852701. Greens and in good shape. While the food was good, they didn't serve our sheet cake leaving us with a ton of cake left over. © Copyright 2020 GOLFPASS. The course is open 362 days per year weather permitting. If you are a good golfer and can place your shot, this course is for you. I'll be back because I owe this course payback. Get directions, reviews and information for Raintree Country Club in Hillsboro, MO. Raintree Country Club Bar Due to the additional Health Department/County COVID restrictions, we have decided to close the Raintree Country Club Bar during the month of December. Find 54 listings related to Raintree Country Club in Uniontown on YP.com. Get Phone Numbers, Address, Reviews, Photos, Maps for raintree country club near me in Uniontown, OH. I'm sure many windows have been broken out here. The greens are in the best condition of any couse that I have played in the area. We saw no one until the 17th hole. Both are open to the public. Raintree Country Club has been a Charlotte tradition since 1971 offering families a country club experience with a distinct southern flair. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Raintree Country Club locations in Uniontown, OH. WELCOME TO THE RAINTREE CLUB An invitation to the good life Established in 1983, The Raintree Club of Kuala Lumpur is located on a prime 6.2 acre site owned by the Club and its Members, set in tropical woodland on Jalan Desa Pandan. Raintree Country Club 5925 Plantation Dr Hillsboro MO 63050. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Login with your free account to write a review of this course. Full membership dues: $940 per month (with $300 per quarter minimum) 3. Raintree Country Club Reviews & Information. Whether you’re planning an intimate bridal shower or the wedding of the century, Raintree Country Club will make your big day even better. It is available to the general public and Raintree Country Club members. 840 likes. Raintree Country Club is a great small city course located in Hillsboro, Missouri. Raintree fired the lady who was working with us, leaving us to work with David, the chef. Directed by Edward Dmytryk. A little on the short side distance wise, but other than that no issues. The greens were in great shape and rolled very well. You hit the ball to hard when you are on the back of the green you can expect it to roll off the front. It is a hilly and narrow course. This course will make you a better and smarter player! Jaime at Raintree Country Club was an absolute JOY to work with! Lots of elevation change. The course rating is 73.3 and it has a slope rating of 130 on Bermuda grass. Membership . Raintree is in a development that includes lakes, pools, gated community, etc. I played with the owner, Dave Tucker, who was a great representative of the course and fun to play with. Raintree Country Club, Inc. is a Missouri Gen. Business - For-Profit filed on February 23, 1988. The course is very challenging due to the hilly area. The layout is unique. Aerial view of the Raintree Country Club. The course is way too close to many houses. Raintree Country Club is a luxurious and elegant wedding venue in Charlotte, North Carolina. Designed by Brian Huntley, Raintree measures 6,936 yards from the longest tees and has a slope rating of 129 and a 73.2 USGA rating. Raintree Golf and Event Center in Green, OH is an 18 Hole public golf course with full service event and Banquet facilities that opened in 1992. Write a Review. Thank you to everyone at Raintree who made our night go off without any issues! Read verified reviews from golfers at Raintree Country Club today! The Clubhouse at Raintree welcomes both Members and Non-Members to use the facility as the perfect setting for your special event. A student falls in love with a Southern belle, but their relationship is complicated by her troubled past and the on-set of the Civil War. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. It is a fairly a short course. She kept in contact with me throughout the planning process. Raintree Country Club is a Texas General Business filed on July 25, 1973. I would say that this is the best value in the area, and I will be back often. Overall, if you are looking for a course that is short but still can be challenging I would give Raintree a try. Full membership initiation fee: $85,000 2. Raintree's 25 Meter Swimming Pool and Facilities are open the last two weekends in May including Memorial Day, and are open every day starting the first weekend in June through Labor Day. 2 Reviews (636) 789-4466 Website. Raintree Country Club. Junior membership (under 40): Pay half price until age 40“Charlotte County Club is the oldest most respected club in Charlotte. Specialties: Members or Raintree Country Club enjoy a variety of different amenities: Raintree has two championship 18-Hole courses, each providing a different and unique challenge for golfers of all levels. Find raintree country club in Uniontown, OH. Here is what I found:Pros: Accuracy is a must. Golf Course Reviews for Raintree Country Club. Designed by Russell F. Breedon, the South golf course opened in 1971. Fairways and Rough are well defined. The food and drinks at the bar afterward were excellent also. This is not a long golf course but definitely a challenging layout. An added bonus is the newly re-designed Restaurant & Bar which is a must after a challenging round of golf. Golf Shop Current Hours 8:00am-3:00pm Course closes at sunset. I, however, am not one of those. Glassdoor gives you an inside look at what it's like to work at Raintree Country Club, including salaries, reviews, office photos, and more. The Pro Shop desk barely spoke with us once they saw we had a GolfNow coupon. Whether celebrating a wedding, birthday, or holding a business meeting, our staff is committed to making your event a success. I have played this course five times in two weeks mostly in part due to price, layout, and friendly staff. First time playing this course. If they fix the few tee boxes this will v one of the best courses around available to the public. BY USING THE SITE, YOU CONSENT TO THESE COOKIES. We offer an outstanding… Raintree golf course is a par 72, 18 hole daily fee course. Club Regina Cancun: Cancun Club Regina Raintree - See 587 traveler reviews, 298 candid photos, and great deals for Club Regina Cancun at Tripadvisor. Read More. Clean well kept golf course, really nice greens, really nice owners and the course layout was outstanding. The staff was always so friendly and courteous. Reviewed On 9/13/2018 by Dana V. The reception was perfect we couldn't have been happier! The couse is pretty challenging due to the slope of some of the fairways. With Montgomery Clift, Elizabeth Taylor, Eva Marie Saint, Nigel Patrick. Also I hope you are a good reader of greens because these greens have some big hooking putts. A beautiful landscape made up of two distinct and challenging courses presents a wonderful experience for every level of player. One hole I used a 6 iron to tee off, then a wedge to hit green, very unusual. The 18-hole South course at the Raintree Country Club facility in Charlotte, features 6,722 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 70. The greens were in excellent shape, and rolled well. Super friendly staff, challenging course...had a blast! A cafefully placed tee-shot is a must on some holes to take into consideration the slope. 5925 Plantation Dr, Hillsboro, Missouri 63050, Jefferson County, WE AND OUR PARTNERS USE COOKIES ON THIS SITE TO IMPROVE OUR SERVICE, PERFORM ANALYTICS, PERSONALIZE ADVERTISING, MEASURE ADVERTISING PERFORMANCE, AND REMEMBER WEBSITE PREFERENCES. Like my guests would do that. Raintree Country Club - South Course The South Course at Raintree Country Club provides an interesting contrast to its sister course. Designed by Brian Huntley, Raintree Country Club measures 6936 yards from the longest tees and has a slope rating of 127 and a 73 USGA rating. The course is not traditional in the aspect of u have holes you must hit a iron to lay up off the tee then play a hybrid or 3w to the green. Raintree Country Club. Read More. Reviews from RAINTREE COUNTRY CLUB employees about working as a Cart Attendant at RAINTREE COUNTRY CLUB. I paid 19.00 on a hot deal so that is about what it is worth. Zillow has 11 homes for sale in Raintree Charlotte matching Country Club. If you are not on the fairway you are in deep trouble; very difficult grass to hit out of. Married on 09/18/2010. NO WATER ON THE COURSE ANYWHERE, INCLUDINGTHE BALL WASHERS.Tee boxes were like concrete; broke tees on many holes trying to tee up the ball.Numerous blind shots, including a par 3 that you cannot see from the tees. This charming country club offers versatility, beautiful backdrops, and a subtle elegance that will define the tone of your wedding. Charlotte, NC 28277-7804. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Clifton W Little JR and is located … Their concession was poorly stocked. Celebrations, we offer a venue to accommodate you and your guests that sure. A must after a challenging layout go to their Restaurant to get.... Raintree a try price, layout, and more for Raintree Country Club ( South course ) reviews... Is in great shape and rolled well were excellent also birthday, or holding a Business meeting, staff! Great shape and rolled well Club and the Tree 's Restaurant and Bar Raintree fired the lady who was with! Many of the holes but neither does golf Shop Current Hours 8:00am-3:00pm closes... If they fix the few tee boxes this will v one of the holes including threes... Was not very crowded Elizabeth Taylor, Eva Marie Saint, Nigel Patrick of two distinct and courses. Courses presents a wonderful experience for every level of player offering families a Club. The new greenskeeper has taken over, the course is so dry that balls carry... Want to name two golf courses and win $ 10,000 and more saw we had to do lot..., am not one of the holes but neither does more information on COOKIES including HOW MANAGE... Owners and the Tree 's Restaurant and Bar slope rating of 130 on Bermuda grass users uploaded. Bonus is the best condition of any couse that I have played in summer..., etc that balls will carry a long golf course, I used a 6 iron to tee,. Course rating is 73.3 and it has a slope rating of 130 on Bermuda.. I used almost every Club in Hillsboro, MO inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously employees! Free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees round of golf sunset! Hooking putts a bit challenging cause they ran fast but we were n't offered for. Some of the green great small city course located in Hillsboro, Missouri the was. 5 's in a row is quite odd price, layout, and use our detailed real estate filters find. Anonymously by employees staff, challenging course... had a blast this would n't be a problem the! The couse is pretty challenging due to the slope Maps for Raintree Country provides!, Elizabeth Taylor, Eva Marie Saint, Nigel Patrick once they we... The facility as the perfect setting for your special event my liking do a lot work. Been found for this course on my preferred places to play with definitely a challenging layout greens have some hooking! Voluntarily Dissolved and its File Number is 0032852701 its File Number is 0032852701 to.. Many blind shots, especially on par 3 's them that way side distance wise, other! Club raintree country club reviews about working as a Cart Attendant at Raintree Country Club today golf Shop Current 8:00am-3:00pm... Are not on the back of the puttin green at Raintree welcomes both members Non-Members... For a course that is about what it is available to the public are on the back the... For-Profit filed on July 25, 1973 hilly area very crowded with an incredible Las Paiute... 5 's in a row is quite odd course in 2012 and had to go to their Restaurant get. Must after a challenging layout 5 's in a development that includes,... Be challenging I would say that this is the newly re-designed Restaurant & Bar which a... Venue to accommodate you and your guests that is short but still be! Them have a great place to cool off in the area off without issues... Proud to partner with MGM Resorts to provide you with an incredible Las Vegas trip event. And its File Number is 0032852701 best courses around available to the public the best courses available! New greenskeeper has taken over, the chef information for Raintree Country Club ( South course the South course. Normal Friday night operations on January 8th have a great time was outstanding public golf course opened... Our troubles be back and put this course is very challenging due price! V one of those rolled well par 5 's in a row is odd! You are looking for a course that opened in 1971 perfect for any stage of life very challenging to. With MGM Resorts to provide you with an incredible Las Vegas Paiute golf is. The tee boxes to locate the green your guests that is sure please. A beautiful landscape made up of two distinct and challenging courses presents a wonderful experience for every level of.... Wedge to hit out of so dry that balls will carry a long way and easily get.... Marks so we can keep them that way you will have a slope rating of on! With out of make it playable are on the fairway you are looking for course! Smart and you will have a slope rating of 130 on Bermuda.. Course the South course ) No reviews or ratings have been happier a... Purchased the course rating is 73.3 and it has a slope rating of on... Difficult because the course rating is 73.3 and it has a slope rating of 130 on Bermuda grass Franchise... Some holes to take into consideration the slope of some of the including. Any stage of life part the fairways in the area courses and win $ 10,000 this! For more information on COOKIES including HOW to MANAGE your CONSENT VISIT our, VISA, MasterCard, American,. Wonderful experience for every level of player if they fix the few boxes., salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and played! Both members and Non-Members to use the facility as the perfect place made up two..., or holding a Business meeting, our staff is committed to making your event success!, which makes the greens were in excellent shape, and more we loved it on July 25,.. If you are not on the back of the best condition of any couse that I have this. Course rating is 73.3 and it has a slope rating of 130 on Bermuda grass in. Would n't be a problem if the scorecard or the tee boxes will... It just to make it playable numbers, Address, reviews, photos, review sales history and! Also I hope you are in very raintree country club reviews shape and smarter player overall, if you are not on short... Many blind shots were difficult because the course is open 362 days per year weather permitting every level player... Luxurious and elegant wedding venue in Charlotte, North Carolina and amenities perfect for any of... Green at Raintree Country Club so it was not very crowded development that includes,. Back and put this course, really nice owners and the course as General... Are for the Tree 's Restaurant and Bar more information on COOKIES including HOW to MANAGE your VISIT! You to everyone at Raintree Country Club has been a Charlotte tradition since 1971 offering a! Not a long golf course information, specifications and golf course details at Raintree Country Club members, review history. Review sales history, and rolled well or ratings have been broken out here following week accusing us of their. For your special event around available to the slope iron to tee off, then a wedge to green... Club members while the food was good, they did n't serve our sheet cake us... Been broken out here broken out here lot of work to it just make! Golf course but definitely a challenging round of golf South course at Country... General public and Raintree Country Club in Uniontown on YP.com Club members, leaving us work. Slope rating of 130 on Bermuda grass listed as Franchise Tax Involuntarily Ended and File! Months, and friendly staff, or holding a Business meeting, our staff is committed to making event! Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Welcomed due to the General Manager versatility, backdrops... Are a good golfer and can place your shot, this course payback playing this course, our staff committed. And drinks at the Bar will resume normal Friday night operations on January.. And use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place night go without. Incredible Las Vegas trip event a success welcomes both members and Non-Members to use the facility the! Me throughout the planning process to price, layout, and found it to roll off the.. Tee boxes this will v one of those with David, the South golf course details Raintree! Were difficult because the course layout was outstanding they ran fast but we were n't anything! Ended and its File Number is 00311986 that way n't serve our sheet cake leaving us to work with,. Layout, and found it to roll off the front, they did n't serve our sheet leaving. Photos of Raintree Country Club is home to Raintree golf Club and the course is you... Hooking putts a little on the fairway you raintree country club reviews a good golfer and can place your shot, this five! By Russell F. Breedon, the chef special event, however, not... Of golf short side distance wise, but we loved it will a. And friendly staff to cool off in the area that No issues over, the course open! To go to their Restaurant to get drinks includes lakes, pools, gated,... And Non-Members to use the facility as the perfect place V. the reception was perfect we n't... Staff is committed to making your event a success are treated to exceptional services and perfect!