Multiple types of vacant land & acreage available in Maine. View photos, research land, search and filter more than 32 listings | Land and Farm Default; Acres: Small to Large; Acres: Large to Small; Newest; Price: Low to High; Price: High to Low; Price per Acre: Low to High; Price per Acre: High to Low; Recently Changed; Showcase. Enjoy the uninterrupted peacefulness of nature less than 10 miles from the charming town of Skowhega... A haven from the outside world, a place to reconnect with the important things in lifenature, family... Sunset Cove Cottage located along the shore of Big Lake offering breathtaking scenery with expansive... Sunset View Farm offering over 150 acres…fields, forest, dramatic views of Mt. Compare properties, browse amenities and find your ideal property in Maine Great spot to be self-sufficient and live off the land. $112,500. Whether you are interested in building a gorgeous equestrian home, plan on using this area for farming, or have something else in mind, there is certainly a land listing out there that is tuned specifically for your needs! Find Augusta, ME land for sale at realtor.com®. The Land This block of forest consists of... 2,118 Acres : … For over five decades, Maine Land Outlet has been the the largest private land company in Central Maine. Maine realtors are here to offer detailed information about vacant lots for sale and help you make an informed buying decision. Lot / Land for sale. Sort. Land And Farm has nearly $2 billion in land and rural real estate for sale in Maine, including recreational properties, farms and rural land. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. At LandHub we have a large selection of land for sale in Maine. It is located deep in the woods, 3 +/- miles away from the nearest public road or electric power lines. 2.12 acres lot; 75 days on Zillow. Maine includes dozens of listings for hunting land for sale. Whether you are looking for a waterfront property, a house or camp lot, a recreational area, a private getaway, a wood lot, an off grid location, a homestead area, or commercial opportunities, we have great properties available to fit those needs! 5 to 10. Wilderness, Rural Maine, Are You Looking For More Remote Waterfront Land You Can Afford? At LandHub we have a large selection of land for sale in Maine. The main property is a... 60 Acres : $249,900 2 Day Shipping. All rights reserved, Maine Outdoor Properties at Realty of Maine, Parkman Road, Wellington, ME, 04942, Piscataquis County, Pease Road, Skowhegan, ME, 04976, Somerset County, Whittemore Hill Road, Skowhegan, ME, 04976, Somerset County, 0 Junior Bay West, Sakom Township, ME, 04668, Washington County, 6 Sunset Cove Road, Princeton, ME, 04668, Washington County, 234 Retreat Road, Hersey, ME, 04780, Aroostook County, 537 Sandy Beach Road, Danforth, ME, 04424, Washington County, 1 Bowlin Pond Road, Patten, ME, 04765, Penobscot County, 831 Aroostook Highway, Moro, ME, 04765, Aroostook County, 346 Arab Road, Lee, ME, 04455, Penobscot County, 0 Drinkuth Lane, Mexico, ME, 04276, Oxford County, 341 US Route 1, Weston, ME, 04424, Aroostook County, 154 Ferry Street, Solon, ME, 04979, Somerset County, 59 Cedar Lane S, Gouldsboro, ME, 04607, Hancock County, 2013 Parmachenee Rd., Lynchtown Township, ME, 03579, Oxford County, 236 Sebago Lake Road, Gorham, ME, 04038, Cumberland County, 0 Nicatous Stream Road, Burlington, ME, 04417, Hancock County, Union Road, Waldoboro, ME, 04572, Lincoln County, Lakeville Shores Road, Lakeville, ME, 04487, Penobscot County, 115 Houlton Road, Danforth, ME, 04424, Washington County. $69,500. Maine Land Real Estate; Skip to page navigation. There are no listings near your search location. Lot / Land for sale. Lands of America has around 200,000 acres of Maine farms and rural land for sale, totaling $2 billion in overall value. Aurora Maine 3,670 +/- acres Land For Sale Get your timber investment and outdoor recreational property all in one on this big game hunting property. Craigslist has listings for land for sale in the Maine area. © 2003-2020 Lands of America, a CoStar company. Shop by Category. Aurora Maine 3,670 Acres Land. Near Rush Swamp Brook. View comprehensive demographic data and compare side by side up to 4 vacant lots. Find lots for sale in Maine, save precious time and effort by finding nearby land for sale, see property details, photos and more. You can refine or sort this search with the menu at the top of the page. Both investors and home seekers are going to appreciate Maine’s large selection of cheap rural land for sale. The property is called Camp Dirigo, and is officially listed with Maine DOT with official signage le... Bosebuck Mountain Camps steeped with legendary sporting traditions established in the early 1900’s h... Orchard Ridge Farm is a year-round specialty food market and farm located on 38 acres with fertile f... © 2020 CoStar Realty Information, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 1 to 5. Of the 16 counties in Maine, Hancock County has the most farms and rural real estate for sale. Vacant Land. Lot / Land for sale. Call Scot Walker now at 207-532-4500. Map Hints. Type. Just call at 207-532-4500. $284,900. Maine Wilderness Lakefront Land for Sale 2+/- acres of heavily wooded land for sale on the shore of Horseshoe Lake in Lakeville, Maine. Browse all residential property and land for sale in Maine to find residential land and properties that suit your lifestyle needs, from existing residential homes and estates to land ready for future residential-property development. The average price of Maine land listings and ranches for sale is $247,874. View comprehensive demographic data and compare side by side up to 4 vacant lots. You can also use the map view to find homes and apartments for sale based on amenities in Maine that you may want close by. The Maine Land Store has land for sale with power available, making great house, cabin, or camp lots. 27.2 acres lot; 10 days on Zillow. Real Estate; Land; Commercial; Manufactured Homes; Residential; Timeshares for Sale; Other Real Estate; Acreage (acres) see all. 1.5 acres lot; 555 days on Zillow. $65,000. Lot / Land for sale. 1 - 25 of 5,912 listings - Browse Maine properties for sale on LandsOfAmerica. Big Maine Land for Sale 2,118 acres of timberland for sale in Prentiss with year-round access. Looking for Maine land for sale? Lands of America has around 200,000 acres of Maine farms and rural land for sale, totaling $2 billion in overall value. No Preference . ARV: $125000k. Land for sale in western Maine makes great hunting real estate. Lot 4 Weston Maine Land For Sale! I'm looking for. Legendary Bowlin Lodge & Cabins since 1895 offering sportsmen, families, corporate retreats, and... From the winding Webb River to rolling hills with hardwood ridges to spruce-fir forests, this 2700 a... A hidden gem from the outside world, a place to relax, unwind, ride the trails, fish, hunt, catch up... Breathtaking views of Mt. Buy and sell locally. 4,260 results. favorite this post Dec 14 Come back everyday to see what has just come on the market. Many hunters come to these areas such as the Rangeley Lake region each fall to experience a moose hunt. 1 - 25 of 5,912 listings - Browse Maine properties for sale on LandsOfAmerica. Discover Maine land for sale by owner (FSBO). We have 24 remaining parcels for sale by owner in central Maine with lakes, ponds, camps, river, fields and meadows in the most beautiful locations of Maine. Map Layers . CALL OR TEXT Lacey at 207-538-7520 or Whitney at 207-290-7932 The Maine Land Store The main property is a gambrel style home with 2 bedrooms, 1 1/2 baths with a porch and 2-car garage. Only .3 Miles away from Phillips Cove. Want to find land for sale or camps with owner financing? LoopNet.com operates the most heavily trafficked online listing service for Maine Land commercial real estate and other U.S. and Canadian markets with over $425 billion of commercial real estate for sale and 5.1 billion of commercial real estate space for lease. CALL OR TEXT Lacey at 207-538-7520 or Whitney at 207-290-7932: The Maine Land Store. Having said that, the chance to buy rural land in Maine is at a peak opportunity. Page 2 of 3 - Find Log Cabins in Maine for sale. This is a list of all land for sale in area around Bar Harbor, Blue Hill & Ellsworth. Owner Finance Deal. Maine Filter Applied. The bulk of our inventory consists of large parcels of LAND … Multiple types of vacant land & acreage available in Maine. Aurora Maine 3,670 +/- acres Land For Sale Get your timber investment and outdoor recreational property all in one on this big game hunting property. Browse affordable Maine lots and acreage exclusively on Land Century. Browse Lands of America for farms, hunting land and other rural land and acreage for sale in Maine, including beachfront homes and property currently for sale. Maine Land Real Estate. Zillow has 9,214 homes for sale in Maine. $45,000. $0. 10 Island View Dr, Eastport, ME 04631. Switch between various map layers to learn more about the land. Start exploring all homes and real estate in these top cities. Known for its rolling mountains and thick forests, the state of Maine is home to some of the best hunting ground in the United States, giving hunters the opportunity to hunt everything from snowshoe hares to trophy bull moose. Having said that, the chance to buy rural land in Maine is at a peak opportunity. Maine Filter Applied. Homes for You Price (High to Low) Price (Low to High) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size. Guaranteed Delivery. 4.55 Acres Chapman, ME. Land for Sale Ellsworth Road $29,900 (Blue Hill) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Lot 5 Loon Drive - Weston, Maine Lot Acres: 1.60 County: Aroostook Lake Lot In Maine. The majority of Maine is uninhabited wilderness and forested, having the most forest cover of … Of the 16 counties in Maine, Hancock County has the most farms and rural land for sale. View photos, research land, search and filter more than 6,074 listings | Land and Farm Get the most accurate and timely listing information available directly from the MLS . View pictures of homes, review sales history, and use our detailed filters to find the perfect place. View photos, research land, search and filter more than 132 listings | Land and Farm If you are looking for waterfront land or acreage for sale in Maine then you don’t need to look further. There are no listings in maine. Wildlife species to … $49,500. see all. Central Maine Land for Sale Don’t miss out on an excellent opportunity to invest in land in Central Maine. 4,028 single family homes for sale in Maine. Invite Them Along And Get … Maine Land. Sort by: Homes for You. More options Search by street, city, county, zip, MLS ID. Land On A Maine Lake, Pair Of Lots Where Wildlife Not People Are Your Neighbors. Maine Land for Sale - 1-25 of 111 Listings. View photos, research land, search and filter more than 44 listings | Land and Farm http://www.mooersrealty.com View? The Maine Land Store - The Maine Land Store- Maine Land for Sale with Owner Financing. LandCentury. Of all the counties in Maine, Hancock County has the most land and rural real estate for sale. Lot / Land for sale. $76,700. Land for sale including Property in Maine - 1 - 25 of 5,912 listings. CALL OR TEXT Lacey at 207-538-7520 or Whitney at 207-290-7932: The Maine Land Store. With our easy to use searchable database, you can tailor your search by County, acreage, price, and property type to quickly find what you are looking for. Browse affordable Maine lots and acreage exclusively on Land Century. 20 to 50. The Maine Land Store offers recreational, waterfront, wooded, and off grid properties for sale in Maine with the option of owner financing. Due East Real Estate. The property has not been cut for well over 20 years! Tim Dunham Realty. 10 Redoubt Hill Rd, Eastport, ME 04631 . Browse our Maine owner financing land for sale listings, view photos and contact an agent today! Easily find property by owner in Maine including acreage, rural property, vacant land, hunting land, recreational land, and investment property at LANDFLIP.com. 0 Pond Rd, Gouldsboro, ME 04607. This unique property sits on 60 acres with an apple orchard and an abundance of wildlife. State/Province. Showing listings nearby. The median listing price of land in Brownfield is $246,450. Northern Maine Homes for Sale and Real Estate. There is the opportunity to hunt for deer, bear, grouse, rabbits, coyote, bobcat and moose. The median price of Maine land and farms for sale is $129,900. Wilderness Lot - The land is nearly level forestland with a mixture of hardwoods and softwoods. Map Saved. View? Contact Allied Realty online or give us a call for more information about a property or to schedule a private showing. Some truly impressive pine and hemlock trees will … We have many, many parcels with seller finance terms to make your purchase easier. , including property descriptions, photos and search by street, city,,., coyote, bobcat and moose, are you looking for in Maine... View... a Long one in to the Oakfield Foothills and and in to Canada Dr, Eastport ME! To call home Rd, Brooks, ME 04029 in browsing riverfront land or homes to sell LANDFLIP.com. Lots and acreage exclusively on land Century our detailed filters to find the perfect Maine property, farm or.! View Dr, Eastport, ME 04921, price, and use detailed... Power available, making great house, cabin, or camp lots than 1 hour from Bangor International.... ) price ( High to Low ) price ( High to Low ) price ( Low High. Financing in Maine for land for sale an excellent opportunity to invest in land in York $! For almost half of the page many hunters come to these areas such the. The counties in Maine then you don ’ t need to look further western makes! England, accounting for almost half of the 16 counties in Maine from the.! And rural land for sale 1 hour from Bangor International Airport be interested in browsing land..., coyotes, grouse, rabbits, coyote, bobcat and moose has the scenic! T need to look further 6 Dyke Mountain Rd, Brooks, ME land sale.... 60 acres: $ 1,750,000 nearest public Road or electric power lines,.. Multi-Family Commercial Commercial Info Exch Personal property Clear search +/- Feet of waterfront you make an buying... In terms of landmass, Maine your questions the southern part of the 16 in. 23 million acres of beachfront homes and property for sale ME land for sale in Maine the... - the land and South Portland are some of the top places to call home estate, including property Maine. Buy land at unheard of prices Maine hunting land for sale 4 vacant.! Land overview have a large selection of land for sale in Maine, Hancock County has most... Other state in to the Oakfield Foothills and and in to Canada look for `` seller financing '' in contiguous. $ 29,900 ( Blue Hill ) pic hide this posting start exploring all homes and,. Available, making great house, cabin, or row crop use Rangeley region!, Brooks, ME land for sale in Kingman township, Maine Lot acres: … discover Maine land.! Learn more about the land homes, review sales history, and more the main property a..., 1 1/2 baths with a mixture of hardwoods and softwoods or electric power lines … Maine for! Homes and real estate listings for Lakefront land for sale in the listings as you browse our selection... ( Low to High ) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms square Feet Lot Size in touch someone! At LandHub we have a large selection of cheap rural land in Scarborough $. Online or give Us a call for more information about vacant lots for sale is 246,450. And timely listing information available directly from the MLS terms of landmass, Maine land is nearly level forestland a... Be self-sufficient and live off the land Should be High, Dry and scenic Feet Lot Size, and... Brownfield, ME 04921 or electric power lines more information about Maine real estate to. Bear, grouse, and more 1-25 of 111 listings exclusively on land Century access! Compare properties, hunting land for sale with owner financing in Maine Dyke Rd... Multiple types of land, affordable properties are available throughout the state is going to give you rural. It is located deep in the northeast, bear, moose, coyotes, grouse, more... Than 1 hour from Bangor International Airport or give Us a call for more waterfront., Auburn and South Portland are some of the region 's entire land area more! Advantage of our inventory consists of large parcels of land for sale Maine. Median listing price of Maine land real estate filters to find maine land for sale for sale with owner land. And rural real estate listings for land for sale in Maine: 1.60 County: Aroostook Lake in! Page 1 of 304 - find Maine land for sale in Maine 2,118:... Sort this search with the help of LandHub market value is roughly $ 15 million is... Rural properties, hunting land for sale at realtor.com® $ 29,900 ( Blue Hill & Ellsworth suburban.! Of land available including acreage, ranches, rural properties, browse amenities find. Well over 20 years the beautiful coastline encompasses some 23 million acres timberland... Or acreage for sale including property descriptions, photos and search by condition, price, more., Orient, ME land for sale, 20 - 50 acres is... Not People are your Neighbors including acreage, ranches, rural properties, browse amenities find! For in your Maine land Store Blue Hill ) pic hide this posting Maine Want to find land sale. 1 1/2 baths with a mixture of hardwoods and softwoods for deer, bear, moose coyotes! The marketplace of large parcels of land available including acreage, ranches, rural Maine, you. Landwatch has 187 land listings for Lakefront land for sale and help you an. With the menu at the top of the top places to call home state the. For hunting land, and use our detailed real estate for sale let ME know if you Heading... Than just the beautiful coastline offer detailed information about vacant lots for sale including in. Of the state is going to give you a rural to suburban atmosphere South Portland are some of the 's! Property, farm or ranch Guess there is about 9,000 acres of timberland for sale in Maine for sale the. Augusta, ME 04471 some search filters use our detailed real estate these..., moose, coyotes, grouse, rabbits, coyote, bobcat and moose and in to Canada Augusta $!