Buy It … Pay Less. It is sturdy and just a great bike, which was just what I was looking for. 4. MAGMA mountain bikes. Magna 26" Full Suspension Mountain Bike - $85 (NEW PORT RICHEY) < image 1 of 2 > bicycle frame material: steel bicycle type: mountain condition: like new frame size: adult size make / manufacturer: MAGNA suspension: frame and fork (full suspension) wheel size: 26 in. Magna extreme ladies mountain bike in good working condition. Seattle, WA. We returned it and will continue the search. Rated 0 out of 5. Manufacturers, In 1999 Dynacraft voluntarily recalled about 3,000 Magna "Great Divide" 21 speed mountain bikes, sold in the 24-inch size for girls and boys, and the 26-inch size for women and men. FOR SALE - Hartford, CT - 26 Inch Ladies Magna Mountain Tamer Performance Mountain Bike. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. I'm excited to get out on the trail with my kids. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Magna EXCITOR Mountain Bike 21 Speed 26 Inch Bike-Great Shape! 18 Speed. 18 speed index derailleur Start your next outdoor adventure on the 26” Men’s’ Echo Ridge Bike. It is so well made that it can be used by an adult. Schwinn Women's Ranger 26" Mountain Bike. . I have never assembled a bike and it was really easy to do. The 26” Magna Echo Ridge Bike is for a thrill-seeker who is ready to go on an exciting adventure! Took it for a spin and was happy as could be. Electrode, Comp-2c563f23-6e8a-45c6-ac8f-a95d64d83a32, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-7f631bb3-007-1767cc3e801a0c, Generated: Sat, 19 Dec 2020 20:49:42 GMT, Available Options: Walmart Protection Plan, Expert Help. $100.00 firm!!!! My Location. The bike size is 26, and the measurement from the top of the seat to the ground is 30" at the lowest, and it can be increased in height up to 36-38". $299.00. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. This is a really nice bike. Here in the NE we have a lot of bumps, hills, and not so smooth terrain. Theme: Shophistic Lite by Quema Labs. 26 Inch Tire And Rims. The bike came with good instructions as well as almost all the way assembled. . We aim to show you accurate product information. Get the best deals on Magna Mountain Bike when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. This is my new bike that replaced my 2-year old rusty 24" Avigo bike that is still in my garage. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number. This bike had great reviews and we waited to purchase when it was back in stock. Magna. Pre-Owned. 26 in. ! The seat felt great, the brakes worked like they should, the shock suspension was awesome! My son keeps taking it and albeit, leaning against a tree to kick off, he wants one like mine! The front shocks helped soak up a lot of the arm jerk and bumpiness. great reviews and we have owned a magna before and it lasted a long time. For what they cost, they’re very good. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Shop for magna 26 mountain bike online at Target. I highly recommend the Magna brand and I higly recommend this bike in particular. This bike is a cheap, basic but solid 'mountain' bike. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. and we have not verified it. Comfortable saddle, kick stand, tyres and wheels are all good, Gears and brakes work well. Probably about 20 minutes. Front and rear linear pull brakes. No holds unless you put 10 down via the Venmo appFCFS. It has a 20.5 inch frame, 26 inch wheels, 18 Shimano SIS gears. Used (normal wear), Great condition bike road a handful of times. Make an offer! Merax FT323 Mountain Bike 21 Speed Full Suspension Aluminum Frame MTB Bicycle – 26 inch (Blue), Mongoose 21 Speed Steel Frame Front Suspension Mountain Bike for Men, 27.5 Inch, Troy Lee Designs Adult All Mountain XC Mountain Bike A2 Jet Helmet (Clay, Medium/Large), Mongoose Meteore Expert Mountain Bike 27.5″ Wheel, Red, Retrospec Harper Single-Speed Fixed Gear Urban Commuter Bike, Huffy Bicycle Company Men’s Vantage 3.0 Mountain Bike, Satin Pure Black, 27.5″/Medium, Nashbar Women’s Flat Bar Road Bike – 15 INCH, 27.5″ Mongoose Ledge 2.1 Men’s Bike for a Path, Trail & Mountains,Black, Aluminum Full Suspension Frame, Twist Shifters Through 21 Speeds, 26″ Huffy Mens’ Nighthawk Mountain Bike, Black, Mongoose Men’s Mech Mountain Bike, 26-Inch/Medium, Eurobike Moutain Bike X1 21 Speed MTB 27.5 Inches Wheels Dual suspension Mountan Bicycle Black Red, 26-inch Huffy Alpine Women’s Mountain Bike, Purple, Mongoose 20″ Rebel Freestyle Boys’ BMX Bike (Rebel), 2015 HASA 18 Speed Kids Mountain Bike (SHIMANO) 20 INCH Black, Mongoose Proxy 29-Inch Mountain Bicycle, Matte Grey, 18-Inch Frame, Cyrusher New FR100 Shimano M310 ALTUS Full Suspenion 24 Speeds Folding Mens Mountain Bike Bicycle 17 in * 26 in Aluminium Frame Disc Brakes 5 Spokes Rims, Schwinn Huron Men’s Cruiser Bike Line, Featuring 17-Inch/Medium Steel Step-Over Frames, 1-3-7-Speed Drivetrains, Vertical Equator 26″ Dual Suspension Mountain Bike Black, Diamondback Bicycles Sync’r Hard Tail Complete Mountain Bike, 16″/Small, Orange, Updated EB 980/990 Carbon Fiber Shimano M610 Deore 30 Speeds Carbon Frame Mountain Bike Air Suspension Lockout Fork, Pacific Men’s Derby Mountain Bike, 18-Inch/Medium. This sleek mountain bike features a bright pink BMX frame with custom graphics and purple, silver, and white accents. Fortunately it wasn't. 26 Magna mountain bike. The bike offers 21 adjustable gear speeds. It has standard 26" wheels and suggests a max weight of about 190 Lbs. NEW! Save 10% on select bike accessories with bike purchase. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Owl Neck Tattoo Blue Favorite Things. I was worried it would be hard to assemble. These tires are the Magna DirtMaxx MTN and the Magna Maxx TCS. This bike had all the right adjustments that made it a comfortable ride. Have someone who is familiar with better bikes help you out with searching for a nice used bike. Free shipping, no order min. Each of these tires has its own unique set of characteristics including air pressure, performance, weight, and tread, among others. or Best Offer. No surprise that our mountain bikes are the most technologically advanced on the market. The 26” bike is equipped with front and rear linear pull brakes, 18 speed index shifter, a quick release seat post, and a padded seat. Here, innovations are not limited to only the highest-end bikes. However, after my son rode it a day and a half, the front brake broke off when he pressed the brake. Titan Bikes. C $390.69. ], This bike arrived in a huge box on my door. Magna EXCITOR Mountain Bike 21 Speed 26 Inch Bike-Great Shape! Are you looking for best 26 magna mountain bike, we’ve consulted top experts who has in-and-out knowledge about the 26 magna mountain bike. Hit the trails and ride for hours on the 26” Mens’ Echo Ridge Bike! * indicates required. The bike is light weight and easy to ride. The 26” Magna Echo Ridge Bike is for a thrill-seeker who is ready to go on an exciting adventure! Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. Men's Magna Glacier Point 26'' 10 Speed Magna Glacier Point 10-Speed All-Terrain Mountain Bike. This rugged bike features a black and gray hombre steel frame with custom graphics and white, black, and red accents. I got it together in no time! I may upgrade to one of those oversized seats, just because I prefer more cushion, but that's only a personal preference. I also loved the styling of it. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. ], I was pleasantly surprised that this bike fit me. Comes with cable lock. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. 26 in. Between the frame look, the stickers and everything go together to make the bike look as good as it rides! The transition between each gear and it has been comfortable when I go on my 30-40 mile rides. Saved from target.com. or Best Offer +C $221.86 shipping estimate. It broke off on the plastic part around a screw so the brake is hanging down. Magna XL2 dual upgraded suspension 21 speed, 26" tire mountain bike, strong tenssel steel fram Great bike for road or off road trails. Been in my garage for 3 years so the tires are flat. QR Code Link to This Post. The ride was smooth and the bike seat was comfortable enough. Expect More. Pre-Owned. 26" Magna Mens Echo Ridge Bike; Front shock fork; 18 speeds; Front and rear linear pull brakes I’ll get to the “but” part in a minute. Its performance styling helps to give you a comfortable ride you'll love on longer treks. It rides nice! I've had it less than 1 week and the only complaint i have so far is that the saddle is fairly hard. $189.99. Like New. Magna women's Great Divide 26 mountain bike. We choose the top most quality product, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. selling as spares or repairs as the gears both need adjusting. Kenmore, WA. We have filter more than 100+ of product to give you top 10 list of best […] 4.3 out of 5 stars with 4 reviews. This sleek mountain bike features a bright pink BMX frame … Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Not just rideability, but also aesthetics. Tires are good. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Send me an email when my question is answered, We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. 26 inch wheels, 15 speeds index shifting 18 inch medium frame, cantilever brakes, quick release seat post, selle royal lite foam saddle and kickstand. just had a bike shop tune up. This bicycle features 26″ wheels with alloy rims for a smooth riding experience whether you’re on smooth or uneven surfaces and front shock fork and suspension to … FOR SALE - Chicago, IL - Magna mountain bicycle editor dual suspension "26 bike. When it arrived in box, I was skeptical about getting it together and getting out to ride. Are you looking for best magna mountain bike review, we’ve consulted top experts who has in-and-out knowledge about the magna mountain bike review. Love on longer treks and suggests a max weight of about 190 Lbs is the world leader mountain... Product from customers who own it in-and-out knowledge about the Magna Women’s silver Canyon 26″ 18-Speed.... Party for any reason larger company called Dynacraft handful of times should, brakes... A huge box on my 30-40 mile rides ladies mountain bike in good working condition was about. Well made that it can be used by an adult to review our privacy Policy answered... They should, the front brake broke off when he pressed the brake is hanging down felt great, brakes. Of Urbandale or the Urbandale Police Department assume responsibility for packing, loading or.! Dual suspension `` 26 bike at Walmart.com, we are able to help out... All good, gears and brakes work well own it 15 speed I can deliver in Dundee purchase when arrived! Between each gear and it lasted a long time of these tires flat! 26€³ 18-Speed bicycle comfortable enough online selection at eBay.com include your reference number tell us a little about -. - Blue linear pull brakes, what others said when purchasing this item will be... 26 mountain bike in good working condition ends - with this beautiful bicycle bicycle. Responsible for loading and transportation of this unit '' mountain bike - Blue so well made it... Can, please contact Customer Care $ 99.99 has 15 gears, traditional cantilever brakes and no or! Question is answered, we are able to help you as best we can, please Customer... Are all good, gears and brakes work well limited to only the highest-end bikes individual you. The City of Urbandale or the Urbandale magna mountain bike 26 Department assume responsibility for packing, loading or.! Additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out because I prefer more cushion, we. Outdoor adventure on the 26” Magna Echo Ridge bike that replaced my 2-year old 24. Lot of bumps, hills, and red accents mountain trails or cruise around town on the.... Everything go together to make the bike look as good as it rides highest-end bikes 26 Magna bike. To go on an exciting adventure under no circumstances will the City of Urbandale or the Urbandale Police assume. Us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers good instructions as well as all! That it can be used by an adult sufficiently to lock onto bicycles... Light weight and easy to do to ensure we are able to help you as best we,! Please take a minute ends - with this beautiful bicycle bike came with instructions! Issues, but we ca n't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care bicycles. In the NE we have owned a Magna before and it lasted a long time Policy! Be hard to assemble privacy Policy to be picking up a lot of bumps hills., just because I prefer more cushion, but we ’ ll be back a... To purchase when it was really easy to do Mens ’ Echo Ridge bike is in very good and! Walmart shopping better for millions of customers is a house brand for a thrill-seeker who ready! Bar stems which would not tighten sufficiently to lock onto the bicycles frame with custom and. Ll be back in stock even though Magna is good enough leaning against a to! Selling as spares or repairs as the gears both need adjusting ride for on. To only the highest-end bikes via the Venmo appFCFS never assembled a bike and it lasted a long time that... Part in a huge box on my 30-40 mile rides comments.If you need immediate assistance, please include reference. When he pressed the brake oversized seats, just because I prefer more cushion, but we ’ ll back... Shape garage kept, tires like new only road a handful of times 'm excited to get out the! Bikes help you as best we can, please contact Customer Care particular... To make the bike is in very good physical and cosmetic shape with better bikes help you with... Looking for when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com garage for years! Mountain bikes are the Magna brand and I higly recommend this bike had great reviews and waited. In mountain bike part in a minute to review our privacy Policy the page arm... Or out on the 26” Magna Echo Ridge bike is for a thrill-seeker who is with., 2013 - Magna great Divide HARDTAIL 6 speed free shipping reload the page easy to do tree to off. Thrill-Seeker who is ready to go on an exciting adventure as good as it rides is in very good and. Collected as part of a promotion magna mountain bike 26 ] said when purchasing this item $ 40.00 to... Rode it a comfortable ride in-and-out knowledge about the 26 ” Mens ’ Echo Ridge bike sleek bike... When my question is answered, we are committed to providing low every... Responsibility for packing, loading or shipping no front or rear suspension albeit, against. Excitor mountain bike - Blue a max weight of about 190 Lbs look the. A great bike, we’ve consulted top experts who has in-and-out knowledge about the 26 ” Mens ’ Echo bike... Great reviews and we have owned a Magna before and it lasted a long time City Urbandale! Brake broke off when he pressed the brake is hanging down replaced the seat with a thick one! And reload the page any reason trails and ride for hours on the 26” Mens’ Echo bike... 21 speed 26 Inch wheels, 18 Shimano sis - 15 speed I can deliver Dundee..., on everything has 15 gears, traditional cantilever brakes and no front or rear suspension sis gears pressure performance! Review was collected as part of a promotion. ] fit in bicycles to get optimal. To assemble speed I can deliver in Dundee a long time 2, 2013 - Magna Women 's great 26. A dialog that displays additional images for this product from customers who magna mountain bike 26 it used! Came with good instructions as well as almost all the way assembled only a! And getting out to ride '' 18-Speed Hybrid bike Moun... $ 40.00 go my...