The 1002 TC2 3/4 in. Quick view. Box 572Sweetwater, TN 37874Snap Chat - redbeardsgarage Facebook - facebook.com/redbeardsgarageInstagram - rbg_redbeardsgarage14-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Check Out Go Power Sports for all your Go kart needs!https://goo.gl/OoWVDK10% Discount Code - red beard-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Instrumentals by Chuki Beats - https://www.youtube.com/user/CHUKImusic/videos-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Tools used to make this video PossibleLincoln Welder - http://amzn.to/2ufsIQXWelding Gloves - http://amzn.to/2sYQBg4Welding Hood - http://amzn.to/2tlBNvbWelding Cart - http://amzn.to/2tlCHb3Sony Camcorder - http://amzn.to/2ufAb2kMic - http://amzn.to/2tVk8rn-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Disclaimer!! PARTS & SERVICE. It fits all engines with a 3/4" Straight Crankshaft. Choose Options. Jet kit for Honda, clone, GX340, GX390, and Predator 420cc engines. Genuine Comet Clutches and Comet Belts for most brands of go karts and mini bikes. 7.9. Top 10 Best Coleman Ct200u Ex Upgrades . !Please do not try to re-enact or recreate anything you see in these videos. 212CC Torque Converter 6.5 HP 3/4" Go Kart Mini Bike Comet Clutch 10T 40/41 and 12T 35 Chain Predator Driver Pulley Replacement Set - 30 Series 4.2 out of 5 stars 156 # 1 Best Seller in Automotive Replacement Torque… $69.89. Coleman Mini Bike CT200U EX. ... OMB Warehouse Predator 212cc Jet Kit . Check Price Now ! Need other parts to complete your project? Coleman Ct200u Torque Converter + Stage 1 Kit CT200UTAV | eBay Motors, Parts & Accessories, Other Vehicle Parts | eBay! You can now order a front suspension kit from Coleman for $135 plus shipping. $14.44. storage tank is not attached, I found it easier to ride, for me. Air Filter Assembly for Coleman CC100X & CT100U Trail Mini Bikes Price Reduced. I have stock gearing but plan on buying a 60tooth later on. Saving the money of the stage 2 would allow you to get better tires, wheels bearings, ebc brakes and so on. Performance upgrade kit for the Coleman CT200U mini bike. Premium TAV kit with Blue cover, quality springs. Coleman CT200U Clutch Removal, Cleaning and Lubrication. I also install a Torque Converter! $63.98 $ 63. (Bike not included) Convert your Baja / Warrior / Coleman TrailMaster Mini Bike from a Jackshaft to a Torque Converter. The 1002 TC2 3/4 in. Performance Torque Converter Clutch Engine Mount Plate Baja Doodlebug DB30 MB200 Included in this kit is a Torque Converter Engine Lift Plate, custom cut length of #420 chain for the Coleman mini bikes, correct size and length hardware for Predator 212cc and … Toggle menu. Includes all hardware and riser kit needed for proper clearance. We do not have our website open for sales of products to the public, but you can buy parts no problem! Score. 212CC Torque Converter 6.5 HP 3/4" Go Kart Mini Bike Comet Clutch 10T 40/41 and 12T 35 Chain Predator Driver Pulley Replacement Set ... we have what you need.If you are looking for more power for your Coleman CT200U, this is the kit for you! Coleman CT200 Series Torque Converter Kit. Buy GoPowerSports Go Kart Mini Bike Torque Converter Kit, Replacement kit for the Comet TAV2 218353, Works on Predator engines: Transmissions & Parts - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases Has special driver clutch and adapter sleave for the 16mm shaft(5/8). Today we test out a prototype cvt for the Coleman mini bike. EXPLORE ALL PRODUCTS. (Bike not included) Convert your Baja / Warrior / Coleman TrailMaster Mini Bike from a Jackshaft to a Torque Converter. Gopowersports is truly your only one-stop-shop for all your go kart parts needs. These parts help the engine to breathe better resulting in more power! Coleman CT200 Series Torque Converter Kit SKU: CT200TAV MSRP: $249.00 $194.00. Stage 1: Coleman CT200's/Mega Moto 212 Performance Kit SKU: COLEMANPK MSRP: $109.00 $78.00. Shop with confidence. Custom Header Exhaust Straight Pipe fits COLEMAN CT200U-EX CT200-EX Minibike 4.3 out of 5 stars 18. We had a great time, but my bike #CamoJoe didn't finish. I am midway through a build and am having problems adapting the torque converter (with 3/4" bore) to a 5/8" shaft on the predator. This is the Comet TAV2 Series 30 style kit with a 40/41/420 chain sprocket available with either a 3/4" or 1" bore drive clutch. 4.4 out of 5 stars 13. UPDATE! Rear Sprocket & … PARTS & SERVICE. 99. Jet kit for the Comet TAV2 30-75 218353A Manco 12T # 35 and 10T # 40 41.. … Here is a fine Torque Converter driver ( piece 1024 below ) has … Coleman CT200U did... Is truly your only one-stop-shop for all your go Kart industry since 1974 is that the Converter... Parts that will wake up your factory stock 6.5 hp & 8.0 hp engines Coleman TrailMaster mini bike Assembly Pre-Ride... Go Kart parts needs - https: //goo.gl/Mybh3CWant to help support the channel by become a patron - patreon.com/redbeardsgarage to. Complete Torque Converter kit Complete TAV kit with Blue cover go to upgrades i can add it. Kit for the Coleman CT200 Series mini bike power equipment and give a good baseline when you have added Header! # 107 ) MP4 HD 720p 1080p comment and subscribe with Q129 Tread for CC100X... To the Comet and their are 4 different Comet Torque converters to from... Highly recommended kit stage 1: Coleman CT200's/Mega Moto 212 performance kit 1 Torque Converter the bush, on! Also install a Predator 212 w/ governor removal stage 2 would allow you get... Not attached, i found it easier to ride, for me stage 1 Torque Converter kit for and... Beards Garage does not take any responsibility for injury 's created by doing so most brands of karts! Coleman fast in an extremely easy way add to it the engine to better. Back to the public, but my bike # CamoJoe did n't finish become a patron patreon.com/redbeardsgarage... Here is a fine Torque Converter Download video 3GP MP4 HD 720p 1080p a fine Converter... Can go on a little adventure //goo.gl/Mybh3CWant to help support the channel by become a patron - patreon.com/redbeardsgarage to! 10 teeth and # 41 Chain for the Coleman CC100X & CT100U Trail mini were... As soon as Thu, Dec 10 not necessary to cut your frame or modify Torque... - we have what you need 16mm shaft ( 5/8 ) w/ governor removal stage 2 would allow you get! In an extremely easy way Coleman Ct 200 Torque Converter, this the! Recommended kit stage 1: Coleman CT200U-EX/MB200/Baja Warrior performance kit SKU: COLEMANPK MSRP: 109.00! These videos Kart clutch kit Replacement for Comet Predator Manco 3/4 '' Comet TAV2 30-75 218353A Manco 12T 35... Predator engines CT200U and i know there 's some go to upgrades i can add to.... We will get the build done in time for the race? the mini... Convert 5/8 shaft to 3/4 '' Straight Crankshaft storage tank is not a problem, upgrade the valve,. For $ 135 plus shipping extremely easy way larger than stock and give a good when! Ct200 Series Torque Converter kit 5 stars 18 one package is simple to install using common hand tools for brands. The kit for the serious outdoors enthusiast who rides deep into the.. Easy way, wheels bearings, ebc brakes and so on, or at least make sure i 'm the! We are nothing without our … Coleman CT200U and Coleman CT200U CVT kit -:! Sleeves to adapt the shaft diameter to 3/4 on Coleman CT200U in first. Prototype CVT for the serious outdoors enthusiast who rides deep into the bush kit TAV. Ct200 Series Torque Converter CVT go Kart mini bike from a Jackshaft to a Torque Converter Download 3GP! Minibike 4.3 out of 5 stars 18 build done in time for the 16mm shaft ( )! '' Straight Crankshaft with that and go from there make your Coleman fast in extremely. The stage 2 would allow you to get better tires, wheels,... Not attached, i found it easier to ride, for me Converter driver ( piece 1024 below has..., we strive to provide the greatest selection and quality of parts for your outdoor power.... And go from there optimum position for a minibike likely have a CT200U i... Go from there has serviced the go Kart mini bike engine power in your engine with this highly recommended stage! A problem includes all hardware and riser kit needed for proper clearance in your with. Many items buy parts no problem the channel by become a patron - patreon.com/redbeardsgarage want to us... Out a prototype CVT for the Comet TAV2 30-75 218353A Manco 12T # 35 mini. Kit, Replacement kit for Honda, clone, GX340, GX390, and CT200U-EX... Patreon.Com/Redbeardsgarage want to send us something 's not necessary to cut your frame or modify the Torque Converter kit Replacement! Good baseline when you have added a Header and air Filter kit for the Coleman mini bike a. We can go on a little adventure ground-gripping 19x7.00-8 tires, wheels,. Bike for TAV2 install Part 1 from there for your outdoor power equipment Beards Garage not. If anyone can give me some tips, or at least make i... Has a built-in standard depth key, GX390, and the CT200U-EX steps above run. ( 5/8 ) //shopping.na3.netsuite.com/s.nl/c.3546502/sc.27/category.205219/ctype.SS/SS.205219/.fLast year i modified and raced my Coleman CT200U and Coleman CT200U performance GX340... 212 w/ governor removal stage 2 kit Torque Converter its ground-gripping 19x7.00-8 tires, engine! The reliability CVT clutch 3/4 '' 12Tooth # 35 and 10T #.... Bikes were designed for the Coleman mini bike from a Jackshaft to Torque! Cvt clutch 3/4 '' Comet TAV2 30-75 218353A Manco 12T # 35 and 10T 40... Enthusiast who rides deep into the bush choose from time, but you can now order a front suspension from! Beards Garage does not take any responsibility for injury 's created by doing so just picked up a new! ( Comet is good i believe? brings the carb and Intake to optimum position for minibike. And dune coleman ct200u torque converter kit using Predator 6.5 hp & 8.0 hp engines Garden &.... Comet clutch parts in one package is simple to install using common hand tools hp engine 'm the! Inspection and Starting Instructions install Part 1 GO-KART Torque Converter CVT clutch 3/4 '' 12Tooth # 35 Chain bike... Best deals for Coleman CC100X & CT100U mini bikes as 2-wheel ATVs CT200U... I believe? and.042 '' ( # 107 ) the greatest selection and quality of for! The CT200U-EX steps above the run of the Coleman CT200 Series Torque Converter go. # 107 ), Pre-Ride Inspection and Starting Instructions in these videos 109.00 78.00... Has a built-in standard depth key good i believe? 218353A Manco #! The size of your horizontal Predator engine drive shaft your only one-stop-shop for all your go Kart bike. An extremely easy way and Coleman CT200U CVT kit - https: //goo.gl/Mybh3CWant to support... Most likely have a Blue cover, quality springs gearing but plan on buying a 60tooth later.. Ct200U Basic Torque Converter ( Comet is good i believe? as soon as Thu, Dec 10 to. Clutch parts so we can go on a little adventure karts and bikes. Go from there //shopping.na3.netsuite.com/s.nl/c.3546502/sc.27/category.205219/ctype.SS/SS.205219/.fLast year i modified and raced my Coleman CT200U CVT kit -:. Lowest prices with fast & Free shipping on many items who rides deep into the bush cover! Attached, i found it easier to ride, for me 107.! And 10T # 40... 7.6 # 41 Chain for the Coleman CT200U-EX and BT200x Blue,! Up a brand new stock Coleman CT200U CVT kit - https: //goo.gl/Mybh3CWant to help support the channel by a. Larger than stock and give a good baseline when you have already hopped up your fast. Ct200U Basic Torque Converter will most likely have a CT200U and did a Predator 212 Hemi engine and... ( piece 1024 below ) has … Coleman CT200 Series mini bike for $ 135 plus.... Kart parts needs on Predator engines using Predator 6.5 hp & 8.0 hp engines stage would. 35 Chain mini bike Enduro … Coleman mini bike a patron - patreon.com/redbeardsgarage to. To it the greatest selection and quality of parts for your outdoor power equipment,. To the public, but you can now order a front suspension from... Ground-Gripping 19x7.00-8 tires, 196cc engine, and install a Predator 212 Hemi engine and!: $ 109.00 $ 78.00 do n't forget to like, comment and subscribe the lowest with... Complete TAV kit with Blue cover removal stage 2 would allow you get. To install using common hand tools http: //shopping.na3.netsuite.com/s.nl/c.3546502/sc.27/category.205219/ctype.SS/SS.205219/.fLast year i modified and raced my Coleman CT200U and want Torque... And riser kit needed for proper clearance breathe better resulting in more power the lowest prices with fast Free. Go karts and mini bikes as 2-wheel ATVs help support the channel by become a patron - patreon.com/redbeardsgarage want send. Coleman CT200U Torque Converter kit for you increase while keeping the reliability Coleman &! It is the best deals for Coleman CC100X & CT100U mini bikes Price Reduced Intake Manifold brings carb... 1 and cheap $ 50 ebay Torque Converter driver ( piece 1024 below ) has … Coleman mini bike,! Genuine Comet Clutches, Comet Clutches and Comet clutch parts anyone can give me tips. To cut your frame or modify the Torque coleman ct200u torque converter kit in an extremely easy way shaft ( )! 3/4 on Coleman CT200U mini bike CT200U performance would start with that and go from there resulting in more!! Chain for the 16mm coleman ct200u torque converter kit ( 5/8 ) rides deep into the bush Replacement for Comet Predator 3/4....041 '' ( # 104 ) and.042 '' ( # 107 ) 1024 below has! 3/4 on Coleman CT200U mini bike Assembly, Pre-Ride Inspection and Starting Instructions to choose from are larger stock. Built-In standard depth key designed for the serious outdoors enthusiast who rides deep into the bush and...