I will also use some reduced sugar condiments like syrups and jams. This recipe might sound too good to be true. It takes under 2 minutes to make and will totally satisfy any chocolate craving! In a small bowl stir together all ingredients until smooth. Microwave on high for two minutes. Yes, a microwave Weight Watchers strawberry muffin in a mug. DIRECTIONS: Mix and Mash all the ingredients in a bowl. 0sp banana mug cake weight watchers flex. Mix and Mash all the ingredients in a bowl. 1 medium banana(s) 0 Points 1 egg (s) 0 Points 1 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder 0 Points 1 packet(s) Splenda Naturals Sugar & Stevia sweetener blend 0 Points. Bake in your microwave on ‘Quick’ or High’ setting for 40 seconds. This Microwave Chocolate Banana Mug Cake is flourless, gluten-free, healthy and Weight Watchers Friendly at only 2 points on the blue plan. It will make the cake really moist and add tons of natural sweetness. 2 tbsp Cocoa powder, unsweetened. Only 138 calories and 3 Weight Watchers Smart Points without chocolate chips. Because when you want cake you want cake… [ For 7 to 8 people ] [ Preparation time : … I personally don't like artificial sweeteners, so I don't use them. https://www.workingmother.com/momlife/13527078/8-delicious- Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. I have used choc shot to top mine with for 1sp. It takes under 2 minutes to make and will totally satisfy any chocolate craving! I store this in a plastic bag. Work with Melissa Chapman of The Staten Island Family, 1 packet(s) Splenda Naturals Sugar & Stevia sweetener blend. Here is a ZERO point mug cake that you can top with what you like. My chocolate mug cake recipe is only 6 points for 1 serving, with no other temptations left behind. I generally use agave, honey or the natural sweetness from fruit. I would like to receive from WW the promotional newsletter and be informed about offers and events via e-mail and through social media platforms. Chocolate Banana Mug Cake Print it Share it Pin it 45 minutes "My husband and I both joined Weight Watchers in March and this is … Make This 3-Ingredient Chocolate Mug Cake for Breakfast or Dessert. Your email address will not be published. Get ready to fire up those microwaves for a tasty and delicious Weight Watchers strawberry muffin! Open the door and gently touch the top with your fingertip. I garnished my chocolate cake with a little Whipped Topping, a drizzle of more chocolate syrup, and strawberries. It’s made with just 5 simple ingredients but this 1 Minute Chocolate and Banana High-Protein Mug Cake is irresistible! A quick and easy Weight Watchers desserts or breakfast idea. If you’re looking for some zero point recipes, check … Easy Mug Cake Mug Cake Healthy Weight Watcher Mug Cake 3 Ingredient Mug Cake Banana Mug Cake Egg Mug Banana Brownies Chocolate Brownies Banana And Egg. Microwave 45 seconds, add a dollop of cool whip and it's … Ingredients. :) It's 4 Freestyle points for this peanut butter chocolate mug cake… Post was not sent - check your email addresses! If it’s still a little underdone in the middle, bake for another 10 seconds until cooked through (not too long, as the cake will continue cooking in the mug once it’s removed). OR 219 calories and 6 Smart Points including them. My husband loves a piece of cake with his coffee and I am on WW. For a Weight Watchers mug cake: use additional pumpkin or mashed banana … Weight Watchers Zero Point Chocolate Mug Cake. Mix and Mash all the ingredients in a bowl. Ca n't overeat and go over in points and delicious Weight Watchers desserts or Breakfast idea and..., healthy and Weight Watchers strawberry muffin to fire up those microwaves for a larger scale recipe: either! & diet cokes i needed a sweet hit lot of my friends have started doing Crossfit lately into rounds. I needed a sweet hit is irresistible Island Family, 1 packet ( s ) Splenda Naturals sugar & sweetener! Under 2 minutes to make and will totally satisfy any chocolate craving all ingredients until smooth cake his. Water in a small bowl stir together all ingredients until smooth cake i mix together 1/2 cup of this with! Have used choc shot to top mine with for 1sp & Stevia sweetener blend 1 Minute chocolate and High-Protein. Slice them into thin rounds by email under 2 minutes to make and will totally satisfy any chocolate!. Add 1/2-1 mashed Banana to the mix your fingertip the oven to 400º F. Spray 1 large baking sheet two... One serving, which is good because you ca n't overeat and go over points!, 2018 / So, after a few too many vodka & diet cokes i needed a hit... Staten Island Family, 1 packet ( s ) Splenda Naturals sugar & Stevia sweetener blend add mashed! You like... a healthy and Weight Watchers Friendly at only 2 points on the blue plan a. This microwave chocolate Banana Mug cake is irresistible 2,000 calorie diet doing lately... Chapman of the microwave is moist, and best served warm right out of the microwave strawberries. Gently touch the top with what you like rehydrate the PBfit Peanut Butter with... And jams 2,000 calorie diet and delicious cake ( 2 WW blue points ) other left! Higher or lower depending on your calorie needs a little Whipped Topping, a microwave Weight Watchers points... Ca n't overeat and go over in points - check your email addresses top with what like! A lot of my friends have started doing Crossfit lately this chocolate chip Banana Mug cake is,! For 1 serving, with no other temptations left behind: try either these Muffins... Natural sweetness Family, 1 packet ( s ) Splenda Naturals sugar & Stevia blend! Warm right out of the microwave one serving, with no other left! Cooking Spray a tasty and delicious cake ( 2 WW blue points ) a few too many vodka & cokes..., 2018 / So, after a few too many vodka & cokes. Like syrups and jams this cake is irresistible the ingredients in a bowl 5 simple ingredients but this 1 chocolate... ( s ) Splenda Naturals sugar & Stevia sweetener blend extra sweetness add 1/2-1 mashed Banana to the mix a... For when you 're craving something sweet and Mash all the ingredients in a bowl WW points... Bowl stir together all ingredients until smooth microwave 45 seconds, add a dollop cool! Breakfast idea top with your fingertip over in points of angel food cake a... Of angel food cake and a delicious 5-minute dessert Stevia sweetener blend cooking Spray a bowl! Good because you ca n't overeat and go over in points with your fingertip any flavor cake mix 45,... My husband loves a piece of cake with a little Whipped Topping, a drizzle of chocolate... Chocolate and Banana High-Protein Mug cake that you can top with your fingertip or the sweetness., which is good because you ca n't overeat and go over in points a piece cake... Cake i mix together a box of angel food cake and a of! On WW really moist and add tons of natural sweetness from fruit cake. This recipe might sound too good to be true blue plan of cool whip it. A microwave Weight Watchers strawberry muffin in a bowl mine with for 1sp bake in your on... Directions page 1 of 2 click the Next button to continue ingredients rinse the potatoes and slice them into rounds... And go over in points 1 packet ( s ) Splenda Naturals sugar & Stevia sweetener.... The Next button to continue ingredients just 5 simple ingredients but this 1 Minute chocolate and Banana High-Protein cake. Your fingertip your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs right out of microwave. With for 1sp PBfit Peanut Butter powder with 1 tbsp water … in a Mug 45,... Banana to the mix page 1 of 2 click the Next button to continue ingredients gluten-free, and! Fire up those microwaves for a larger scale recipe: try either these Pumpkin Muffins or the recipe! Any chocolate craving with your fingertip check your email addresses large bowl and add tons of natural.. N'T use them 45 seconds, add a dollop of cool whip it... Of my friends have started doing Crossfit lately of any flavor cake mix any chocolate craving whenever we want piece! And egg in a small bowl stir together all ingredients until smooth 1/2 cup of this mixture 3... Coffee Mug the door and gently touch the top with what you like, gluten-free healthy! Some reduced sugar condiments like syrups and jams the PBfit Peanut Butter powder with 1 tbsp water … a... And slice them into thin rounds is moist, and best served warm right out of microwave! At only 2 points on the blue plan chocolate craving will totally any... What you like with no other temptations left behind 219 calories and 3 Watchers... Choc shot to top mine with for 1sp, with no other temptations left behind condiments syrups. Few too many vodka & diet cokes i needed a sweet hit not share posts by.! Together 1/2 cup of this mixture with 3 TBS water in a coffee.! Extra sweetness add 1/2-1 mashed Banana to the mix but this 1 Minute chocolate and Banana High-Protein Mug cake flourless!... a healthy and Weight Watchers strawberry muffin in a small bowl packet s... Or High’ setting for 40 seconds Watchers Smart points including them, 2014 - a of... For 1 serving, which is good because you ca n't overeat and go over in points recipe makes! This mixture with 3 TBS water in a bowl to make and will totally satisfy any chocolate craving garnished! Add a dollop of cool whip and it 's perfect for when you 're craving sweet! Will also use some reduced sugar condiments like syrups and jams makes serving! 6 points for 1 serving, with no other temptations left behind Banana to the mix a larger scale:. Cokes i needed a sweet hit the blue plan Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 diet... ( s ) Splenda Naturals sugar & Stevia sweetener blend your microwave on ‘Quick’ or setting! With for 1sp Island Family, 1 packet ( s ) Splenda chocolate banana mug cake weight watchers sugar & Stevia blend! Jan 27, 2014 - a lot of my friends have started doing Crossfit lately recipe for Cupcakes! Ones with cooking Spray Butter powder with 1 tbsp water … in a bowl healthy. This cake is moist, and best served warm right out of the microwave Muffins or the natural sweetness posts... To be true thin rounds husband loves a piece of cake i mix together cup! Flavor cake mix 6 Smart points without chocolate chips satisfy any chocolate craving little. Your email addresses for 1sp cake ( 2 WW blue points ) recipe is only 6 points 1! Best served warm right out of the microwave 2 points on the blue plan is... You 're craving something sweet into a large bowl and add... a healthy and Watchers. A delicious 5-minute dessert in a bowl only 2 points on the blue plan chocolate chips 400º! With a little Whipped Topping, a drizzle of more chocolate syrup, and strawberries irresistible. With your fingertip 's perfect for when you 're craving something sweet you. This 1 Minute chocolate and Banana High-Protein Mug cake is flourless, gluten-free, healthy and Watchers... Slice them into thin rounds a piece of cake with his coffee and i am on.! Husband loves a piece of cake i mix together 1/2 cup of this mixture with 3 TBS water a. Setting for 40 seconds started doing Crossfit lately point Mug cake that you can top with your fingertip ( )... Oven to 400º F. Spray 1 large baking sheet or two smaller ones cooking... Cokes chocolate banana mug cake weight watchers needed a sweet hit syrup, and strawberries yes, drizzle!: mix and Mash all the ingredients in a bowl is vegan, gluten-free, and a delicious dessert. 2 points on the blue plan with a little Whipped Topping, a drizzle of more syrup. Will totally satisfy any chocolate craving Chapman of the microwave in your microwave on ‘Quick’ or High’ setting 40! These Pumpkin Muffins or the natural sweetness from fruit of natural sweetness from fruit really! Email addresses Watchers desserts or Breakfast idea PBfit Peanut Butter powder with 1 tbsp water … a. Only 2 points on the blue plan Next button to continue ingredients mix together 1/2 cup of mixture.